Convincing Lou

Sleeping Beauty

Since the unexpected meeting of the. parents, Dr Lee had finally come around to    accepting Myungsoo in their lives. He had no grounds for disapproval as Myungsoo ticked all the right boxes as a boyfriend - role model and even son, so after much grumbling he had to give in... Besides he didn't have time in his busy schedule for these trivial things even if they irked him. As usual within a day or so both Dr Lee's were off again, wherever they disappeared to.

In the meantime, now that the idea had presented itself, Myungsoo was relentless about Lourdes meeting his parents. "I have no babysitter and I can't leave the twins alone, so no I can't meet your parents this weekend." Lourdes said decisively, nodding her head as the excuse came to her. Myungsoo tightened his grip on her hands as he pulled her along to their tree, smiling to himself "That's not an issue, since they need to meet our boys as well" he said, his smile turning into a smirk. As they made themselves comfortable under the tree, her mind was working feverishly to find an excuse, she had never been this nervous, no scratch that... Scared!!! About anything. "Waeyo? What's really freaking you out here babe? They know all about you and are eager to see if you are as amazing as I've been bragging to them that you are" Myungsoo asked as he stared intently into her eyes as if he was trying to find the answers himself. He brushed her hair behind her ear as he waited for an answer. Lourdes her dry lips, stalling. She bent her head forward, her long hair blocking her face from his view. This didn't sit well with Myungsoo, who tilted her head up so she had no choice but to focus on him.

Leaning forward Lourdes suddenly held onto his shirt lapels and pulled him forward into a kiss. Never one to deny a kiss from her, he gave her a passionate kiss before pulling back. Grinning he shook his head at her "I still need a good enough reason babe, if not Saturday is a date." 

"Yah!! Myungsoo!" She said pushing him away slightly so she could stand and pace. "We haven't even been on a date yet & you want me to meet your parents??? Aish!!" Lourdes said frustrated. Myungsoo, who had stood up with her, grabbed her from behind on one of her rounds and pulled the disagreeable girl into his arms for a BackHug. She immediately stilled and sank into his embrace, she could feel his warm breath on her neck and shivered. "We have been on dates, it's just been family ones. I don't know about you but I don't trust easily and won't leave our boys with just anyone, in order for us to go out on a date. I rather enjoy our family time. Shhh, let me finish." He said when she made to interrupt him. "The reason I'm pushing for you to meet my parents, is cos I really want to take you out on a romantic date, just the two of us. By meeting my parents you get to judge the people I trust most in the world and you get to judge if they qualify as babysitters for our boys"  Myungsoo turned her around in their embrace to face him as he finished his explanation. He was surprised and worried to see tears in her eyes. He was ready to take back everything he said, not knowing what had upset her, when she softly hit him on the chest before hugging him tight. He returned the hug, enfolding her completed within his arms. "Why do you have to be so perfect?" She whispered against his chest. "I can't win against you, I have no defenses. Just when I think you can't surprise me, you go ahead and kill me a little bit more with your genuine sweetness. Saranghae Myungsoo" 

"So does this mean Yes?" He questioned in disbelief. At her nod, he swung her around in his arms, causing her to shriek in surprise and laugh out. As he lowered her back to the ground, he pushed her up against the tree and throughly kissed her. Lourdes grabbed onto his hair... Her favorite go to move and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. She tasted the mintiness of the gum he'd be chewing, exploring every inch of his mouth. She gasped as he nipped her bottom lip, before laving and soothing it with his tongue.  They forgot their surroundings until they heard the end of break bell. Reluctantly separating Myungsoo rested his forehead on hers as he promised her they would continue later, he hugged her to his side and dragged her back to the school buildings for their next lesson. 

There was clothes everywhere..on the bed, on the chair, on the floor. Lourdes was literally & figuratively pulling at her hair. "Arghh!! Ottoeke!!!" She growled frustratedly. Sometimes having too much was a bad thing, these clothes surely wasn't helping her decide on what to wear.  The twins walked in on the mess and walked right back out. "Yah!! I should have had sisters. @ least they would have been some help" she screamed at the retreating boys.

"Yebosaeyo" Myungsoo answered his phone, absentmindedly as he was mstching shirts to his skinny bkack jeans. "L, we have a situation" Louis said. "Waeyo? Gwenchana? Liam? Lourdes?" He questioned rapidly...dropping the shirt as he focused on the call. "Calm down" Liam said "We already have one crazy on our hands" Myungsoo took a calming breathe and listened to the boys concerns. "Arasso, don't worry. I'll sort it out. Just stay out of her way, until help arrives." He advised. "Nae L!!" They echoed each other.

Lourdes was sitting on her bed of clothes, head in her hands, when her room door slammed open. "Aish what's wrong with you boys? I thought you couldn’t get away from here fast enough" she said without looking up. "Jinjja?? That's how you react when help arrives?" Lourdes jumped up in surprise. Jiaa was standing at the open door with her hands full, a makeup kit and who knows what else. Lourdes ran and hugged Jiaa, lifting her up in a bone crushing hug, together with her equipment. "There there Lou, your fairy godmother is here now" Jiaa said patting her on the back. "Now put me down so we can start work" Like a drill sergeant, the pint sized girl took over & started ordering everyone around. "Lourdes, get in the bathroom & take a shower. Wash your hair too. Tweedledee & Tweedledum I need to see what you are planning to wear." When they all just stood around she clapped her hands in frustration "Pali pali" she commanded and they fled to do her bidding.

The twins walked in and modelled for Jiaa. Louis was wearing a black Iron Maiden tshirt, black skinny jeans and black biker boots. Jiaa shook her head sadly… “Keep the jeans, lose the tshirt and boots…formal shirt, colour of your choice and converse shoes to match. The hair is great, don’t mess it up. Right Liam get in here” Liam walked in nervously after hearing Jiaa’s critic of Louis. He was wearing matching black skinny jeans with a white shirt, black leather jacket and black and white converse shoes. “Hmm, the outfit is perfect, but the hair, wash out that gunk in it and get back here, I’ll set it for you. Aish between the two of you. You equal one perfect guy” Jiaa plugged in her straightener and set up her makeup on Lourdes’s dresser. She went back down to fetch the garment bag that she wasn’t able to carry up earlier.   She removed the black skinny jeans and hung it on the wardrobe door…looks like the whole family will have matching jeans. She pulled out a stylish, feminine, red, black and blue check shirt and searched through the wardrobe. “Eureka” she screamed as she found the red and black converse shoes.

Lordes walked back into her room to find Jiaa on her knees doing an awkward jig as she screamed. “Jiaa Gwenchana?” she asked just to make sure. “Nan gwenchana Loulou….I am just about ready for you. Have you put lotion on?” at Lourdes’s nod, she handed over the clothes and pushed her back towards the bathroom to change. While she waited for her to change, she started sorting and putting the clothes back into the wardrobe. As soon as Lourdes walked in, she was hastily forced into the chair in front of the dresser, but with her back to the mirror. Jiaa started by drying her long locks with the hairdryer, before using the straightener to create beautiful bouncy curls, giving her hair wavy locks. She then started going through her makeup kit. “Annio Jiaa, I don’t wear makeup” Lourdes protested. “Lou, I am a professional. “ I am not going to cake your face with makeup. Just a little bit of eye liner and some blush. Your natural looks don’t need much enhancement” Jiaa said convincingly. When she was done, she had Lourder close her eyes, before she walked her to the full length mirror. “Hana, Dul, Set” Jiaa counted down before letting her see herself. Lourdes opened her eyes and at first didn’t recognise the gorgeous girl in the mirror. Her face was glowing and her eyes looked huge in a beautiful face.Her long normally straight hair was now wavy and flowing over her shoulders and back. The pretty checked top hugged her, emphasising her beautiful curves. She raised her hands to her lips in shock “Omo Jiaa!! You are a miracle worker” she said with eyes glistening with unshed tears. “Annio Lou that has always been there, I just brought it to the surface” Jiaa said as she hugged the stunned girl. “Now go wow those parents” she said, just as the doorbell rang. “Louis, Liam, get in here and let me see you” Jiaa said, finalising her packing. Louis was now sporting a formal black shirt and black converse shoes, completing his outfit. She gave him a thumbs up and he ran out to get the door. Liam walked in with towel dried hair and let her set it in a softly spiked look, that showed off his beautiful forehead and face.

Myungsoo waited at the foot of the stairs for the siblings. Louis had let him in and raced back upstairs to get them all down. He straightened and tucked in his black and white checked shirt and watched anxiously for Lourdes. He hoped that calling Lourdes’s best friend Jiaa had helped. He smiled as the boys escorted Lourdes down the stairs. They made such a striking family, these beautiful siblings. He in a breath as he finally looked at Lourdes. “Yeopo” he said as he walked up the last few stairs and took her hands from the boys. He raised them to his lips and place a soft kiss on them. “You look stunning. Let’s stay at home and let me sit and watch you the whole day” he begged making Lourdes laugh. She hit him playfully and grinned at him “ert, since I’m all dolled up, Kaja” Lourdes instructed. Jiaa walked them outside beaming like a proud parent. After seating everyone in, Myungsoo ran around to the driver’s side of his car and came back with a bunch of flowers. He handed them Jiaa and bowed. “Gamsahamnida Jiaa ssi” a blushing Jiaa was so impressed by this gesture that she pecked a kiss on his cheek before waving them off.