Rude Awakening

Sleeping Beauty

Lourdes was so very tired. She had been up till late last night putting the twins down for bed and  getting them sorted for this morning's first day at school. She yawned again and decides to put her head down for a few minutes just until Mrs Heung came to class.

She jerked awake when her chair was kicked from behind. She turned around to blast the person behind her only to be stunned by who that person was. She immediately turned back around to face the front of the class. Her face was flaming hot and she was breathing like she had just run a marathon. At the front of the class Mrs Heung was just beginning her lesson and Lourdes now realized that she had to be thankful to the person who woke her up. That person that just happened to be the hottest guy in school.

Kim Myungsoo: drama major, all round A student and most loved person, by the students and faculty. Besides being gorgeous he just happened to be one of the nicest people in the school. The smile that he flashed her when she turned to look at him, was dangerous to anyone's health. Knowing that she had to do the right thing, She turned slightly in her chair and whispered "Gomawo" to him. He gave her a smile and a nod of acknowledgement, which made paying attention to this lesson even harder. Thank goodness she was already ahead in her lessons and knew this stuff.

As soon as the bell rang signaling the end of the lesson, she grabbed her books and raced out the room to her next lesson. She was out of breath but was the first one in the Home Economics class. Jiaa came bouncing in as Lourdes was almost finished putting out the ingredients for today's lesson. "Hey, why did you rush out without me?" She questioned clearly upset. "I had to set up Jiaa" Lourdes mumbled hoping she would think the hot flushes was from the work she just did. "Ya, but I would have helped" Jiaa complained just as their favorite teacher Mr Lee walked in. He hugged them both and cooed over the good work they had done setting up class. The lesson went by too fast but the end result was delicious cupcakes that they got to take with them.