CHAPTER 9

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

“So what we need to do about this?” Changmin ask, look at the oldest there.

“Hey!! Don’t ask me…I don’t know to, I'm seriously don’t know” Heechul said getting headache with all this.

“This your idea so…you solve it..” Jaejoong said crossing his hand staring at Heechul wanting any solution from the Heechul.

Junsu just look at his hyung that still having heat discussion about Yoochun proposal asking him or more like ask Suyoung to be his girlfriend.

“I think let's just let Junsu say yes..” Heechul said suddenly.

“WHAAATTT!!!” Both Jaejoong and Changmin shout making not only Heechul cover his ear but Junsu too.

“What!! That’s the only solution don’t you think huh?” Heechul said getting a light nod from both of them and Junsu still in thinking mode.

He really like Yoochun but he not think its love but when he with Yoochun he really feel happy and feel butterflies in his stomach. He not knows should he tell his hyung about it or not but for now he just keep it for himself.

“Or we can just say that Suyoung got someone she likes already…” Changmin suddenly suggest.

“But who?” Heechul ask since the idea is better.

“Hrmmm who can it be?” Changmin said while thinking. Heechul and Jaejoong also do some thinking then look at Changmin.

“Why you guys look at me like that?” Changmin ask suspicious since both Jaejoong and Heechul look at him with a devil smile.

“NO!! it’s a big No!!” Changmin say quickly.

“It’s the only way okay..” Jaejoong say

“I'm not gonna be Yoochun hyung rival okay…and in case you guys forget already I'm with Kyuhyun right now..” Changmin say plainly at his stupid hyung.

“Then, no other way right?” Jaejoong sigh since he really don’t want it be too complicated like this and he know Junsu not like it too.

Junsu that notice his hyung not like it if he accept Yoochun make a decision not gonna accept Yoochun offer since for him his hyung feeling is more important than himself.

*************************

“So…” Yoochun ask Junsu as soon he arrives at the café with Yunho.

“I'm…I'm sorry..” Junsu bow, apologize.

“Oh..you not like me that much huh..” Yoochun say disappointing.

“Its..it not feel right..” Junsu said truthly.

“Why?” Yoochun ask impatiently.

“Its…just not feel right…that’s all…” Junsu said since he like Yoochun too but its still not feel right between them so he made a decision not to accept yoochun and his hyung too not quite like the idea ‘Suyoung’ and Yoochun together.

“So…you not like me? Its okay if you not love me because I'm sure I will make you fall in love with me… I already fall in love with you… Please be my girlfriend…” Yoochun said kneeling infront ‘Suyoung’ also infront all of customer inside the café making all the people cheering for Yoochun.

Junsu just turn his head left and right, didn’t know what to do and silently asking for his hyung help but Jaejoong cant do anything since Yunho is there with him and Heechul just be froze and don’t started with Changmin, he just care about to fill his stomach than notice anything that happen around him.

“I…i……I afraid….to be hurt..” Junsu said anything that come to his mind at the time not having time to think.

Yoochun frown. “Hurt? I'm not gonna hurt you…I promise you to cherish you and love you unconditionally….and infront of the people here I'm promise never gonna hurt you and I'm not gonna cheat on you…that’s my promise for you..” Yoochun said sincerely making Yunho, his cousin also his bestfriend shock that Yoochun willing to do this far just for this girl and he silently pray that ‘Suyoung’ will help in change Yoochun from being a spoil brat rich kid to be a independence in the future for the sake of his family business.

Junsu bite his lips, feeling helpless at the moment so ‘she’ just nodded her head once and that’s enough to make Yoochun launch into him giving a tight hug. Jaejoong and Heechul too can just watch and silently pray that Yoochun just making ‘suyoung’ as his new target not his real girlfriend….thats what they hope for.

Its something simple and beautiful that happen that day for both Yoochun and Junsu but life is not that simple….and sometime we will face obstacle in the future just not sure its for a good reason or bad one….

*************************

Do leave some comment neh~~ and sorry for late update…mian *bow*