CHAPTER 4

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

yay...a fast update today lol ssince i need help!!!

but lets enjoy neh~~

*************************************

“We meet again..” Yoochun said take Junsu hand and kiss it lighty while keeping his gaze on Junsu shocked face.

‘truly beauty’ Yoochun thought as he feel how his heart beat in abnormal rate.

“I'm..im not..” Junsu stutter not sure what to say.

“Yah Park Yoochun!! I thought you in depress mode right now?” Yunho that just stand there while observe Yoochun behavior, shout to break Yoochun moment trying to flirt with the girl.

“You ruined the mood Yun..” Yoochun simply said not bother to glance at Yunho.

“Oh!! Can you help me?” Junsu ask, remember that he really need to go now or his hyung gonna get worried.

“Hrmm..help you with what?” Yoochun ask, smilling gently at Junsu.

“Can you tell me how to go here?” Junsu ask, showing the Leeteuk café flyer.

“This..Yun you know this right?” Yoochn show the flyers to Yunho.

“Yeah..my Boojae work part time there.. Are you got lost? Its not that far actually.” Yunho said, confuse how on the world there a korean got lost in his own country.

Junsu that notice the stare just look down, feeling embarrass.

“I'm..not familiar here. I'm just move here. I'm from Japan actually.” Junsu said, bitting his lip, feeling shy all of sudden with Yoochun still staring at him.

“Ahhh..” both Yoochun and Yunho said.

“Then let's go, we show you..better we just walk you there, its more easy.” Yunho said, chuckle at the cute ‘girl’.

“You are cute..” Yunho said, pinch Junsu cheek lightly.

“Yah!! Mine!!” Yoochun said possessive, slap Yunho hand from touching Junsu cheek.

Yunho just shrug at the outburst and walk away.

“Shall we..” Yunho said. Gesture that they should get going already.

Yoochun just rolled his eye and took Junsu hand, walking him to Leeteuk café.

***********************

“What the hell Min!!!” Heechul shout at Changmin.

“I'm don’t know its gonna be like this…I thought Junsu hyung come back already..” Changmin said at the same time avoid Jaejoong hit.

“I thold you already not to leave Junsu alone…he still not quit familiar with this place yet. I told you that!!!” this time Jaejoong shout at him.

“Aish..lets not wasted our time to kill this food monster, let's just go and search Junsu.” Heechul said. Jaejoong nod agree with him. Thank god he change already.

“I'm back!!” Junsu said running into the café.

Heechul and Jaejoong run to him that instan.

“Su!! Oh god..did you got hurt huh…how you find your way? Let me see” Jaejoong check Junsu, try to find any sort of injury on Junsu.

“You can rest ensure since she not hurt..” Yoochun said, amuse with Jaejoong behavior that too worried about his soon-to-be-girlfriend.

“Boo..you know her?” Yunho ask, as he also feel a little bit jealous see how Jaejoong got all worried about the girl.

“Wh..wha..what you two doing here?” Jaejoong ask, shock that not only Yunho there but also Yoochun.

“Oh we found her at the park. She got lost. Is she your cousin that you tell me about?” Yunho ask, still bother by Jaejoong hand that still on ‘that girl’ arm.

“Don’t bother with that…what are you doing here Park?” Heechul said, cut off Yunho question since their really don’t know how to explain and they afraid if they plan got ruined.

“Just give some visit to my soon-to-be-café..” Yoochun say nonchalantly.

“In your dream Park..” Heechul say, getting angry.

“Wait..what you mean by that Chun? Chullie?” Jaejoong said got confuse with Heechul and Yoochun talking about the café.

“Don’t tell me that, that bastard sold this café to Yoochun hyung?” Changmin that just observe before, ask want some confirmation.

“Bingo..You truly a genius Min ah..” Yoochun say, smirking at Heechul.

“You!!”

“Let's stop that..lets go already Chun, did you say want to get some refreshment tonight..lets get going..” Yunho said, stop the fight that gonna erupt any moment.

“Whatever…let's go Yun. Tell Leeteuk hyung that don’t forgot the deal..” Yoochun said while keeping his eye at Junsu that’s just blink in confuse.

‘so cute’ Yoochun thought as he chuckle.

“And you…we will meet again, I guarantee that..” Yoochun say as he kiss Junsu cheek and walk away with Yunho.

“I will call you later Boo..make sure tell me neh..” YUnho said, kiss Jaejoong lips softly before walk out from the café following Yoochun.

“Oh god!! what I'm going to tell Yunho now huh? By the way its true that..” Jaejoong started to panic when Yunho and Yoochun out from the café.

“Aish..i don’t know and its true okay, that’s bastard Kris sold this café to that Park..and if Teuk hyung cant pay all the money Yoochun give to Kris in three month then this café will became that Park café. I cant let that’s happen..” Heechul said, getting panic himself.

“And on top of that, its seem like Chun hyung like Junsu hyung..so what are we gonna do about this?” Changmin ask, his hand on his chin, making a thinking pose while staring at Junsu.

“And you guys know that Yoochun hyung hate the most is a liar..if he find out about this then…” Changmin begin

“No!! we cant let that happen..” Heechul shriek.

“Then….what are we gonna do?” Jaejoong ask.

Heechul walk to Junsu, placing his hand on both Junsu shoulder, holding tightly and..

“Junsu ah you need to became girl..” Heechul said staring deeply at Junsu, begging silently for Junsu to agree.

“The heLl Heechul!! That’s your plan??” Jaejoong shout at Heechul while looking at him like he gone crazy with all this already.

Changmin jaw drooped not believing his ear. Did Heechul stupid or what? That’s been playing in his mind.

“But Chullie hyung, I'm already wear girls cloth..” Junsu said innocently..

‘Yup leave to Junsu hyung to said something stupid..’ Changmin thought as his palm his face.

**************************

I need help to choose the story line..

Should I make Junsu crossdress only when he work at café and been guy when in school or should I make Junsu croosdress all the time even in school?

Please give some comment neh,

Though with second option I got whole story line already but still need to ask your guys choice XDXDXD

Please help me!!! I cant choose…

Till then minna san^^