CHAPTER 11

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

“You!! Yoochun!! You better take care of my cousin…if not I'm not your hyung anymore!!” Jaejoong warned Yoochun since this is the first time Junsu going into camping and moreover without him, that’s make Jaejoong more worried.

“Hyung~~ stop worrying so much…I'm going with a teacher and there other classmate too….dont worry okay..” Junsu said cutely making Jaejoong pinch Junsu cheek repeatly but it also effect yoochun heart that be beating in fast rate just like when Suyoung with him.

‘whats wrong with me?’ Yoochun question himself silently as he watch Junsu doing aegyo to his hyung making his heart beat thumping rapidly.

At Camping site…..

“hrmmm….so…” Junsu ask Yoochun that just stood there awkwardly.

Well, here the case is, the teacher arrange one tent with two student and since Junsu is Jaejoong cousin, Yoochun friend so Junsu been pair up with Yoochun…moreover Junsu still new there.

“Let's just build it fast and prepare the food okay….” Yoochun suggest and begin build the tent with Junsu help and Junsu truly having fun with it making Yoochun also smile brightly and that’s make their classmate girl feel jealous and envious of Junsu especially the three diva and their already making plot to make Junsu suffer.

“Yoochun~~ here…” Junsu call Yoochun giving him some water he brought.

“Thank you…” Yoochun took the water gratefully.

“Gomen neh….im not much helping…” Junsu said silently…since he not really good with camping so all the hard work Yoochun do it himself and that making Junsu feel guilty.

“Nah…that’s okay, since I'm having fun too…its been long I'm went to camping and its really refreshing don’t you think?”

“Urmmm…hehehehe…” Junsu nodded eagerly and smile brightly to Yoochun making Yoochun once again awe struck with Junsu smile.

“Let-let's just collect firewood as teacher order, shall we….” Yoochun immediately suggest. Junsu just nodded his head since this is new experienced for him to explore the forest and more over him with Yoochun that making him happier.

********************

Next morning…

‘Great…just great…how we end up like this?’Yoochun thought to himself as he look beside him, with Junsu hug him closely to him and making hisleft hand as his pillow and Yoochun don’t have the heart to wake Junsu as he know Junsu must be tired with the work he do yesterday….well more like Junsu just do what other orders him and not his duty actually but Junsu just too kind and naïve so he just follow what his classmate ask him to do without Yoochun know. Well, at first Yoochun not know it but then his friend Donghae told Yoochun about it and that make Yoochun really angry and drag Junsu with him and make sure Junsu always beside him closely so he can watch over Junsu as Jaejoong order him to.

“Errmmm….its morning already?” Junsu slowly open his eye and be greet by Yoochun face that dangerously close to him making him widen his eye and luckily Yoochun move fast and palm Junsu mouth so Junsu not shout.

“Shhh…don’t shout. Did you forget already we sleep together.. eh..no..no…what I'm mean is, we are in camping…and we sleep in one tent together…yeah…yeah…” Yoochun explain quickly. Junsu nodded his head and motion with his eye to Yoochun let go of his hand.

“Righ.. sorry…”

“Its okay…I'm going wash up first neh…” Junsu said and go out quickly avoid Yoochun.

“That’s…I'm not gay am I? But his smell so good…just like Suyoung… no..no…I'm just miss suyoung that’s all…yea…I just miss her…” Yoochun said repeatly try to convince himself.

 “Junsu!! Yoochun!! Both of you will go and take water from the river over there okay….make sure take lots of it….” The teacher said divide a jobs to them

“Okay…” both Junsu and Yoochun said and immediately went to take bucket and leave to the said lake. Kristal and his gang saw this opportunity follows Junsu that going to other side to the other bucket and slowly went close to river even though he feel scare but he thought its okay since Yoochun with him not even notice that Kristac already behind him ready to push him.

When Junsu already close to river edge, Kristal push him hard making Junsu shout loudly and fall into the river. Yoochun that  hear Junsu shout immediately went to him and shocked when he see Junsu in the river and Kristal just watch it while laughing.

“Yah!! What are you doing huh!!” Yoochun shout, angry…too angry.

“We..we..”

“He-help…please…..help….” Junsu trying to balance himself but its not use since he not know how to swin and moreover he got trauma when he drown whe he still kid. He use all his energy to shout.

“Junsu!!” Yoochun that see Junsu cant swim and gonna get drown, immediately jump and rescues Junsu. The time Yoochun save Junsu and brought him back to the ground, Junsu already pass out.

“If something happen to him then you three hold responsibility…arraso!!” Yoochun said before took Junsu bridal stlye and rush to search for their teacher.

“Kristal…what we going to do now?”

“How should I know that he cant swim…aish..” Kristal said regretly.

“Miss Mo!! Miss Mo!! Help!!”

“Omo!! Yoochun ah what happen?” Miss Mo, their infirmary teacher asks shock looking Junsu conditioned.

“Junsu..”

“Help… *cough* *cough*”

“SU!!! Oh god you okay?” Yoochun ask watch Junsu slowly opening his eyes after coughing some water.

“I'm…i…scared…” Junsu said before crying making Yoochun and his teacher feel sad too.

“Its okay…Yoochun takes Junsu to get some rest in my cottage okay…and I will get some warm water for him…” Yoochun nodded and once again hold Junsu bridal style to teacher cottage and lay Junsu slowly.

“Hey…don’t cry, you save now…” Yoochu said to still cry Junsu.

“I'm..Sorry…its just.. I'm scared that’s all….gomen..” Junsu said wiped his tears slowly.

“That’s okay…you shouldn’t be sorry.. Everyone got something their scared of right. You should rest first okay…”

“Ermmm…” Junsu nodded before sleep took over him completely.

After what happen, the teacher decide not continue with the camping trip anymore and heading back at the same time Junsu feel okay again. Kristal and his gang were punishing to do cleaning duty for the rest of school term and its going to be six month long.

*************************

I know its not that good but hey I tried okay *puppy eye*

I got something call writer block here…oh well next one should be okay lol….

Errrr…I'm a shameless writer asking some comment lol….leave your thought about this chapter and this story okay….

Till then minna san~~