CHAPTER 10

PLAYBOY LOVE

“You look happy today…” Junsu ask Yoochun when they have lunch break.

“Of course I am since Suyoung agree to be my girlfriend yesterday….so I'm in good mood today…” Yoochun say with bright smile decorate his face.

“Ah…is that so..”

“Yup and I really hope she will be my last girlfriend….”

“Why? I mean, did you really love her?” Junsu ask since him always curious about it.

“Of course I am…did you think I'm gonna propose someone to be my girlfriend if I'm not love her?” come a quick reply from Yoochun making Junsu feel butterflies in his stomach. He feel fluttering a bit.

“But…you guys just meet and…”

“That doesn’t matter since I really like her….she different from any girl that I know and she really honest about her feeling. She honestly tell me that she like me but still not love me but that’s okay since now she is my girlfriend and I'm not letting her go and I'm promise myself that I will make her fall in love with me….soon” Yoochun said with confident and once again Junsu feel touch and slowly like Yoochun more than he suppose to.

“Yah!! What are you guys doing huh!! Let's go, lunch break over already!!” Yunho call both Yoochun and Junsu that still sit not having intention to go back to class.

“ok class….next week we will go for class trip, I'm mean more like camping since your exam is finish already so we need to fill your free time with some activity…any question class?” the teacher say and when she not get any respond, she just proceed distribute schedule for two night and three day camping in the jungle .

Junsu is so excited about this camping but not Yoochun since he gonna be apart with his new girlfriend and he sure not like it since he afraid that someone will disturb his girlfriend as for he know Suyoung got many fan obviously male fan and thats really make him feel anxious for the first time ever.

*************************************

A day before class trip…

“Here I got this for you….and it’s especially made for you..” Yoochun said to Suyoung when they have they date.

“I told you already…I don’t need anything…please stop give something for me…” Junsu say, frown at Yoochun action since to Junsu it just a waste since all Yoochun gift is not something he will wear it as Junsu.

“I know that…but this is special…here its for a couple like us, I design it myself..” Yoochun say showing a titanium pendant necklace couple key and lock matching set. “..and its only one in the world since I design it myself and it’s a matching set…”                                                                                              

“Its…pretty…i..”

“Here let me help you wearing it…"                  

“Thank you…Chunnie wear it too..” Junsu said getting touched already since the necklace is pretty and its matching with Yoochun. Yoochun quickly wear it too.

“But..why suddenly…” Junsu ask, confuse at Yoochun sudden action.

“Its…I'm going to class trip tomorrow and I want you to have something to remind you of me…and I want you to miss me..”

“Ah…you going to class trip too…” Junsu said suddenly remember that he and Yoochun going to class trip tomorrow for a camping.

“Too?” Yoochun ask confuse.

“I'm mean…Junsu oppa too going to class trip tomorrow right…” Junsu quickly said cover his slip tongue.

“Ahh…that’s right..hahaha I almost forgot..then I'm going first okay, are you sure you okay walking from here…why don’t I just..”

“Neh…I'm okay…please be careful neh…take care of yourself..” Junsu decline Yoochun offer to send him home like always. Yoochun can only sigh and he really don’t want to push ‘Suyoung’ so he just leave her there..

“I'm going first okay…I will call you later neh..” Yoochun said kiss ‘Suyoung’ temple gently.

‘Uhmm…gomawo..” Junsu nodded and thank Yoochun for the necklace.

“Suyoung ah..” Yoochun call before he enters his car. Junsu wait Yoochun continue what he want to said.

“Kokoro kara suki da yo” Yoochun said tenderly before slip into his car and drove away leaving Junsu stood there not knowing what to do as he really fall hard for Yoochun.

That night they are apart with mixed feeling. Yoochun reluctant to be apart with ‘suyoung’ even for three day but still feel happy since now he can really feel how someone really in love and he wish that this is going to be his last love…hopefully.

Meanwhile, Junsu feel happy and touched with yoochun act but feel sad because he know all of that not mean for him but for ‘suyoung’ and he wonder what if Yoochun know the truth, will he forgive him or will he hate him….