CHAPTER 19

PLAYBOY LOVE

With Yoosu….

“ Su…” Yoochun still not let go of his Junsu, even though that latter been struggle to release himself.

“Please…let go…please….” Junsu begging….his voice come weak….tears threaning to flow, his heart beating so fast that he feel difficult to breath. How he wish that his noona and his hyung was there to protect him from that stranger. How he wish that his heart stop beating because he feel something about that man….something so sad but trigger he inner self to alive again after many years he feel lonely…and sad…

Yoochun frown, not liking that Junsu try to escape from him but then again who fault that Junsu gonna hate him right. Slowly his hand reach Junsu cheek and it gently making Junsu shiver, liking the touch.

“I miss you so much Su ah…I really do. Please forgive me. Junsu ah…” with that Yoochun crush Junsu in his arm, hugging the younger man tightly making a promise that he will never let go his lover again. Never again he want to separate with his soul….his lover…his everything ever again.

Junsu wide his eyes, shock that the stranger hug him but strange enough that he feel safe in that man hug. He feel he at home at last. Slowly his hand hug that man back and he cant hold his tears anymore. He crying not knowing why, he just cry in that stranger arm.

“Junsu!!!” Jun Ki shout surprise seeing Junsu in other man hug. Jun Ki march towards the couple and yanked Junsu out from Yoochun hug. Jun Ki make Junsu stay behide him, glare dangerously toward the stranger in guess that man try to do something to his dosaeng.

Yoochun frown….frown and staring dangerously toward the man that dared to take his lover from him. Seeing the man protectively holding Junsu arm making his heart burning wiht anger and make Jun ki slightly intimidate with him.

“Who are you?” Jun Ki ask and take a quick look at Junsu, still in tears. So eun hug Junsu trying to calm him.

Yoochun not saying anything, no words come he just stare at his lover. Junsu is crying and he heart cant take it. Yoochun walk towards Junsu but Jun Ki stop him but not that long since Yoochun bodyguard was there. Jun Ki struggle to release himself but in vail since there three big man holding him. So Eun push Junsu into his back try to protect him but what can she do against the man. Yoochun just push So Eun and make his way toward Junsu. seeing his lover in tears making him torn inside. Yoochun cup both Junsu cheek and slowly kiss him, the kiss that he miss so much. Junsu wide his eye in shock and the memory flow in his mind just like movie.

Su ah… Kokoro kara su ki da yo….”
“Junsu ah…you will help hyung right”
“Junsu ah….Junsu ah….”
“You re digusting….dont come near me again!!”
“Its all because of you!!! Why you are born huh!! WHY!!!”

Junsu feel he head gonna explode with all the image…the voice that keep repeating in his mind. Junsu went blank, he just close he eyes to shut all the memory….he don’t wat to see it…..he choose not to believe. Yoochun feel Junsu limped in his arm catch Junsu body before Junsu fall. Yoochun carried his lover gently into he limo.

“Yah!! What do you think you doing huh? Where you gonna take my dosaeng to huh!!! Yah!!!” Jun Ki shout in anger seeing Junsu is gonna be taking by the man. Jun Ki struggle to release himself determined not gonna let that man taking his dosaeng while not knowing this man is trusted or not.

“Take them to the house..” Yoochun instructed his man before taking Junsu. while with Jun Ki not believe he eyes.

“Oppa…” So Eun call her husband.

“That man…that man…is…Park Yoochun…oh my god what are we gonna do now..” Jun Ki just realize the stranger is Park Yoochun, the cruel, arrogant, dangerous and successful business man, Ceo of Park Group, the large and influential in Korean. Not having other choice Jun Ki and So Eun just comply with it and follow Yoochun men as they know it useless to fight since they know they cant never win the Park.

In the ride Yoochun just smile watching his lover in his arm again. He Junsu hair lovingly making his driver also smile since this is the first time he can see he boss act so gently towards other exceptd his best friend. But not long,Yoochun frown thinking why Junsu push him, why Junsu look so scared and who that Junsu call noona and hyung since Yoochun know all Junsu friends and family. Yoochun just shook his head don’t want to think it now… as long Junsu is back then he fine with everthing… As long Junsu with him he not gonna complain again…his heart feel alive again. He not gonna let Junsu go again. He done making a mistake that cost him lose his lover. No more suffer, no more pain, no more lonely. Right now there just love that he will shower his lover with.

*****************************

hey im back not sure for how long but i will try finish this story as i promise and i apologise not update my story in long time. been busy with life but i promise you that i will make sure that i finish my story.....till then minna san... dont hate me but love kkkkkkkk