CHAPTER 18

PLAYBOY LOVE

“Waaahhhhh….see…see I told you its fun here….hehehehehe..” Junsu say excitedly drag So Eun and Jun Ki along with him.

“Su ah…don’t run okay, I don’t want you to get lost here….i don’t know there so many people here..” So Eun say grabing Junsu hands tightly afraid Junsu separated from her.

After having discussion So Eun and Jun Ki made a decision to back to Seoul and try to find Junsu lost memory and most importantly to find Junsu family and who Junsu really are.

************************

“Sir after this you have a meeting with…”

“Cancel it…I got somewhere else to go…” Yoochun cut his assistant since he want to go to the place he and Junsu use to go.

“But Yoochun shi…it’s a important…”

“I just say once and I don’t like repeat it again…” Yoochun say strictly.

“Yes sir…I understand.”

******************

Yoochun keep walking reminisce his memory with Junsu that still in his heart. He still remembers how Junsu love to play around at that amumesumnt park…. He still can hear Junsu laugh when he play around, Junsu big smile when he win something, Junsu cry when he scared….everything still fresh in Yoochun mind as it just happen yesterday.

Yoochun keep walking without any direction, he just walkless until someone bump into him….that make him stop walking but make his heart start pouding without stop such as recognize its owner…

“I'm sorry….im so sorry….im….im…noona where are you…” Junsu bow in apologise since he in hurry searching his nonna and his hyung. They got separated while ago when Junsu to amuse watching some dolphin show that he not notice So Eun and Jun Ki walking ahead him.

Junsu leave the stuned Yoochun keep searching his noona. Yoochun that regain his compose immediately chase after Junsu not waiting to lose his lover again….never in his life that he will let Junsu left again.

“Su!! Su…Junsu ah!!....wait up!!! Junsu!!!” Yoochun grab Junsu hand spin him to have a better look at him, to make sure that he not mistaken him with someone else as he always do that in past five years…how he miss that cute boy that filled his heart, his mind and all his life all about that boy.

**********************************

“Changmin shii…I'm sorry…” Changmin that can tell whats wrong with his subordinate just dismiss them without much talk. He just walk into his office in expects meet someone in there like always in few month already.

As soon Changmin enter his office, he been welcome with warm hug that he used to it already.

“Get off me!!” Changmin push the visitor hard not that he budged much since the stranger is slight I repeat slightly strong than Changmin…

“I'm just miss u so much Min ah…”

“Kibum shii please listen to me carefully….”

“Neh love…” Kibum hug Changmin loosely and directly stared at Changmin face making Changmin uncomfortable.

“Ehem…anyway I was saying please let me go and never come at my office any time you like…this is my work place not your playground…” Changmin say seriously but Kibum just smile in cheecky since Changmin face is red due to they closeness like always Kibum just love to make Changmin blush it’s the cuteness he ever see. For him at least.

“Well…if my boyfriend want that so I should comply it right..” Kibum say making Changmin frown.

“For the last time I'm say… I'm Not your boyfriend!!!!” Changmin shout angrily but that just make Kibum smile and laugh seeing Changmin reaction.

“You know what, this is useless.. please just go. I'm busy right now so leave.” Changmin say not having any strength to argue with Kibum over the same issue over and over again in past six month already.

“Something happen? You not yourself…” Kibum ask sense something wrong with Changmin.

“Look Kibum ah…I'm…” suddenly Changmin phone ringing making Kibum frown since this is the first time Changmin call his name without –Sii behind it.

“Neh….eehhhh…but you say…ermm arrasso…will coming right away…love you..” Changmin quickly hang up the phone not notice the slight discomfort in Kibum face.

“I'm going out….please disepear when I'm back..” Changmin say quickly but Kibum grab his hand before he walk out.

“Where you going to? Whose calling just now huh??” Kibum ask in slight mad tone but unnoticed by Changmin since he in hurry.

“Yah!! I'm in rush okay…let's talk later. See you later okay..” Changmin say leaving Kibum in furious since Changmin last word still echoed in his ear.

‘Who the caller that Changmin say ‘loves you’? I must find out and eliminate him fast…’ Kibum silently thinking while walking out from Changmin office but stop abruptly when he saw he lover…Changmin eating not eating but being fed by other male…I repeat other MALE!!!! Its make Kibum too furious that he almost stomped towards these two but are stop by his assistant.

“Let go of me Nickhun!!”

“That’s his hyung, Kim Jaejoong…ani that Jung Jaejoong, Jung Yunho wife” Nickhun say prevent Kibum kill someone precious to his ‘lover’ not that Changmin really his lover.

“Is that true?”

“If you want I will tell our men to investigate it…if”

“No!! Changmin will hate me. Never mind that, I will ask him later. Take their picture” Kibum order and walk away since he really will go and take Changmin by forced if he continue watching them.

***********************************

I'm back!!!! Hehehehehe….im sorry it took long time to finish it *bow* but I manage finish it….hahhaha *nervous laugh*

Anyway like always leave some comment and I will make sure to make fast update neh… *pinkt promise*
see you in next update…. Love you all