CHAPTER 6

PLAYBOY LOVE

“What are you doing here Chun?” Yunho ask his bestfriend that at their school gate not having intention going in yet.

“Same like, what are you doing here..” Yoochun ask casually.

“I'm waiting for my boyfriend..” Yunho answer turn to take a look at Yoochun.

“I also waiting for your boyfriend..” Yoochun said nonchalantly.

“What!!..”

“Oh Jae hyung you here already..” Yoochun ignore the shock Yunho and greet Jaejoong that just arrive with Changmin and some new boy?

‘I thought that she gonna…what the hell..’ Yoochun debating with himself.

“Morning Boo..” Yunho greet Jaejoong with his usual good morning kiss.

“That’s your cousin I guess..” Yunho said, notice the holding hand and Junsu hid behide Jaejoong a bit.

“Yeah…sorry Yunnie he a little bit shy. Suie come meet hyung boyfriend.” Jaejoong pull Junsu to stand beside him and meet Yunho and Yoochun. Both Jaejoong nad Changmin holding breath, waiting for a disaster that will come….or not.

“Oh hi there, I'm Yunho but you can call me Yunho hyung since we practically family already..” yunho bow a little, introduce himself and nudge Yoochun to do the same.

“Yeah..yeah I'm Yoochun..” Yoochun just said uninterestly.

“Jae hyung where that girl?” Yoochun ask getting impatient a bit.

Jaejoong and Changmin stiff a bit but still answer camly like Heechul teach them.

“What girl?” Jaejoong ask playing his role perfectly.

“The girl that I found..that work with you..wearing a maid outfit..” Yoochun try to describe. Well if he want to describe ‘the girl’ its gonna be hot or flawless…

“Ahhh that girl..” Changmin continue the clueless scene.

“She just work as part time like us. Wae?” Changmin really can became actor with his act.

“oh I thought that..”

Ring…save by bell both Jaejoong and Changmin thought.

“Let's get going or we gonna be late. Come Su I take you to principal office and I'm personally show you around okay later..” Jaejoong say pull Junsu with him.

Junsu just nodded happily at that. He cant wait to get some new friend.

“Ermmm that went well..” Jaejoong said after get away from Yunho and Jaejoong since they in different destination.

“hyung…am I not allow to talk yet?” Junsu ask cutely.

“Well I think you can just act normal since they not recognize you.” Jaejoong said ruffle junsu hair a bit.

“yay!!” junsu jumping a bit celebrate that he can talk? Well Heechul forbid him to talk to Yoochun until they make sure that Yunho and Yoochun not recognize him.

Well Yoochun more into finding about ‘the girl’ not giving any attention to Junsu meanwhile Yunho of course more into his boyfriend than anything else.

 At class..

‘Aish I thought that my life at school not gonna be boring anymore…well looks like I'm gonna visit that café more often now..’ Yoochun smirk thinking a many way to woo ‘that girl’

‘damn I should ask Jae hyung for her name later’ Yoochun curse he stupidity

“Class…pay attention please, we got new student so I hope you will help him to get use here okay..” the teacher said and trying to make the new student introduce himself.

“Come one don’t be shy..”

Junsu look up shyly, bitting his lip in nervous getting an awwww from whole class because of his cuteness.

“Anyeong..Junsu imnida..im from Japan” Junsu said, stutter a bit but still in cute way with his pink cheek and a small pout plus the way his bite his lip way too cute.

Yoochun that notice his classmate gasp in surprise look up to see Jaejoong cousin infront class with teacher immediately grab the situation, Junsu gonna be his new classmate not that he care of course not and he just ignore the way his heart beat when hear Junsu cute voice and Junsu big round eye that roaming the class.

*********************

“This is getting dangerous…” Jaejoong said when they at home getting ready to go to work, they part time work. The cause of all this trouble.

“I agree that..” Changmin say,helping Junsu with his costume and wig.

“Okay..hyung..i mean noona now, aish I getting confuse right now..” Changmin said, shook his head a little but still you can tell he having fun with all this.

“Its gonna be fun right… I cant wait to work and sing again..” Junsu said, clapping his hand happily.

Well at least Junsu still having fun and not bother by the fact that he now wearing some maid outfit and Changmin and Jaejoong is wearing a butler outfit.

At café..

“Well like I say..i want to order you can i?” Yoochun ask seductively.

Junsu girl version just blink once, twice and…smack

“What the hell hyung!!” Yoochun shout at Yunho that just smack him.

“Just pali make your order, don’t you feel pity for her that standing here for almost ten minutes huh? And you still not make order..” Yunho scold.

Junsu giggle a bit watch how Yoochun rub his head and glare at Yunho not that its  effect the older guy.

“Suyoung….its okay I take over this, you just serve other custumer..” Jaejoong said, not waiting Yoochun make scene more that he does already. Calling for Junsu all the time but not making any order other than flirting with Junsu.

“Oh come on hyung..you ruined my fun.” Yoochun exclaim. Jaejoong just rolled his eye.

“If you not gonna order then don’t bother her, don’t you see we busy..” Jaejoong scold not caring the disapprove face from Leeteuk with the way he talking with customer.

“hey its gonna be my café soon, so I just want to getting you know familiar here… and wow I impress how you manage to do well, but of course with new concept plus there cute maid and handsome butler of course this café is full huh. I wonder who idea is.” Yoochun said, look around the full café that before not having half of the place. He admit the plan is success but oh well not that he care as long Leeteuk pay back the money his brother Kris borrow from him than its fine.

Not that he really want this low class café. If he want, he can open much more high class café, but now he just want to enjoy staring at his new target.

********************

do leave some comment neh~~