CHAPTER 14

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

After three day been cooped up in his mansion, Yoochun decide he done mourn already and he don’t want to be seen as weak to other people more than he already done in the past is. He decide its not worth his time at all.

“Chun are you sure that..”

“Yes I'm sure of it. Why should I mourn over someone that lied to me… its not worth it” Yoochun answer Yunho coldly not showing any emotion as though he lose any emotion in him.

‘please don’t change Chun…’ Yunho silently pray.

After they both arrive, like always they been welcome like a prince but today its different and all the student notice it too when all smile and greasy Yoochun not smiling but keep his cold face and just straight walk into school not even greet the girls like he always do, that make all student puzzle but making Yunho worried if Yoochun gonna distant himself from other people from now on.

“Yunho sunbae!! Yunho sunbae!!” one of Yunho hoobae call Yunho, run a little to where he stood.

“Neh Wook ah…” like always Yunho been polite even toward their hoobae.

“The teacher ask if you know why Junsu shii, Jaejoong sunbae and changmin not coming to school for three days already? Teacher thought you should know since…”

“Since what?? Huh!! Why we need to care about them huh!!...” Yoochun say angrily making Wook took few step back, scared with the outburst.

“Chun, stop it..”

“What!!..” Yoochun said emotionly.

“What ever I'm going first..” Yoochun walk away leaving these two talking about the people he hate the most in the world.

**************************

“Chun…” Yunho call Yoochun softly that daydream about something and Yunho know what is it.

“What Wook want?” Yoochun ask absentmind.

“On second thought nevermind, I don’t want to know..”

“They not coming to school after what happen and today too…Chun should we..”

“Well, of course they cant come right after what they do… what ever I don’t care about him anymore..” Yoochun say walk away leaving Yunho on the roof.

‘You say him not them…you sure care but you just been egoistic’ Yunho say softly watch Yoochun retreat back.

***************

“Chun ah, you going home first okay, I got something to do..” Yunho say quickly before drove away. Yoochun just stood there very know where his hyung going to and in truth Yoochun also curious what happen that make three of them not attend school include Shim Changmin, the genius that love study so much miss school.

Yunho arrive at Jaejoong house in less ten minute, he watch Changmin and Jaejoong just far away. Seem like they going somewhere and there a lot of paper that Changmin carried with him making Yunho frown thinking what was it.

Yunho follow them until arrive at the park when Yoochun and ‘Suyoung’ having they first date after they official become couple.

‘What they do here?’ Yunho question alone.

Yunho still follow Changmin and Jaejoong until he saw Changmin and Jaejoong begun distribute the paper with hoping face.

‘what was it?’ Yunho still not getting what going on until he heard it himself.

“Please call us if you see this guy…here please take it…please…” Jaejoong say miserably making Yunho frown not understand it. Suddenly Jaejoong lose his balance and almost fall but lucky Changmin grab him and take him to sit on the bench and Yunho quickly hide behide the tree that near that bench.

“Hyung…how about you just rest neh, let me alone distribute it neh…” Changmin say feel pity of his hyung not having any energy since they doing this for three days already but still no news about Junsu whereabout. They also making a police report already but still nothing making Jaejoong not having any appetite to eat at all and he still blame himself for what happen.

“Min ah…what happen if…if we cant find Junsu? Junho already call me twice today asking for Junsu, what I'm going to answer him now? I'm such a bad hyung cant even protect my own dongsaeng…” Jaejoong say crying thinking about Junsu that went missing for three days already.

“Hyung…let's just pray that we will find him again. I'm promise you that I will find him hyung. I'm gonna find Junsu hyung no matter what happen…trust me hyung..” Changmin said confidently making a promise that he will fulfill it no matter happen and no matter how long it gonna take him to find Junsu.

‘So Junsu is missing? What happen?’ Yunho not understand anything yet.

“Hyung wait here neh…and please eat this bread okay. You need to eat so you have energy to search for Junsu hyung right. Please eat neh, I'm going to continue distribute Junsu hyung flyers neh…” Changmin said taking out some bread giving to Jaejoong so that he will eat it.

Yunho slowly come out from his hiding place after Changmin walk away leaving Jaejoong alone.

“You should eat that not staring at it..” Yunho say to Jaejoong that just keep stare at the bread not having any intention to eat it.

“Yun? What you doing here?” Jaejoong ask slightly feel surprise meet Yunho there.

“This a public park right, so everyone can be here right..” Yunho just say smiling to Jaejoong.

“You should really eat…you already smaller than me, I don’t want you to get more smaller its not comfortable to hug you if you just left with bones..” Yunho say tenderly taking the bread from Jaejoong hands and feed it himself.

“Eat it…I don’t want you to get sick, it make me mad over myself since I'm not a good boyfriend if my other half is sick, don’t you think…” Yunho say making Jaejoong eyes b with tears.

“Why you cry hrmmm…My Boo should always smile..”

“I thought…I thought…”
“And your thought is always wrong…I'm not gonna let you go even I'm gonna died..”

“Yunnie!! I'm..im…so..sorry…I'm…” Jaejoong keep crying in Yunho arms that always calm him.

“Junsu…junsu is missing…we cant find him at all…we..we even report it already but nothing…Yun I'm scared.. what if…what if…”

“we will find him…don’t worry okay..” Yunho say as he wiped Jaejoong tears. Jaejoong nodded his head feel better after hear that from Yunho. It always make him calm and trust Yunho wholeheartly.

Changmin watch his hyung in content but still his need to find he other hyung so he small family will be complete again.

*************************

At Yoochun mansion.

Yunho enter Yoochun room and been greet by drunk Yoochun making Yunho shook his head.

“Chun stop it already…I got something to tell you..”

“What is it? If about that liar I don’t want to hear it at all…that liar is….”

“He missing Chun!!! Jaejoong and Changmin went crazy searching for him but they cant find him….he…missing Chun…” Yunho say showing the lost people flyers Changmin and Jaejoong distribute.

“Oh bull!! They just want to fool me again…I'm not gonna buy it…this is just some game for them…enough of this!! I'm going out..” Yoochun say grabing the flyers and walk away…

‘but still you took the flyers with you huh…please realize Chun you love him no matter what…’

Yoochun just walk in aimless under the rain. He took Junsu poster and stare at it.

‘Did you really?…I love you but why you do this to me…I really love you…i..’ Yoochun got startled with the familiar voice infront of him.

“Stop it Chull!!….you will never find Junsu like this. Let's just go home first..” Leeteuk tried to take Heechul home after Heechul still distribute Junsu poster in the hard rain over him just like a mad man.

“I cant hyung…I need to find Su, this all happen because of me….if I'm not lied to them…to Junsu then all this not gonna happen…its all my fault hyung…my fault..” Heechul say crying his heart.

“its all my fault…”

“What you mean Chull ah” Leeteuk ask still not understand what Heechul mean its all his fault.

“Its…I ask them to help with the café and I told them about Kris sold the café to Yoochun and they agree to help…then Yoochun come and like Junsu as Suyoung so i…i…want to just prank Yoochun so I ask Junsu to continue be Suyoung….and of course Junsu agree since I told he Yoochun will take the café from you if he know that Suyoung is actually a guy since Yoochun hate the most is a liar…but…but…”

“But what?” Leeteuk say getting impatient so does Yoochun.

“I told them if café profit increases in three month then you can pay Yoochun and he will not take the café…”

“Heechul!!!!”

“I know…I know…I'm not told them that…that Kangin hyung pay it already and I even lied to them….its all my fault hyung…”

“How could you do that!! Heechul!!”

“I just want to get revenge on Yoochun!! Jesicca sucide because of Yoochun!! I just want him to feel how it feel to lose the people you love….i just want to give lesson to Yoochun…I never thought that Junsu really fall in love with Yoochun…he was going to tell Yoochun that he love him but everthing turn upside down… its all disaster…and its all my fault..” Heechul feeling regret for all his life.

‘Junsu love me….he love me…Su love me…’ Yoochun keep repeat that word not notice that he cross the road and the car come toward him fast but luckily Leeteuk saw it and quickly went to grab Yoochun and prevent him to get hit. Both Leeteuk and Yoochun fall hard on the slippery road and everthing become uncertain to both of them and they fall in darkness.

*********************

“Chun!! Thank god you not hurt…if something happen… Chun? What happen?” Yunho ask feeling something wrong since Yoochun just keep stare at him with some mixed feeling and emotion that he cant figure it out.

“Chun?”

“I want see Junsu…i…I love him hyung… I want to meet him hyung….hyung..please I want him…” Yoochun say crying feeling regret for what he done to Junsu before. Yunho just smile and hug his dongsaeng.

“We will find him neh…let’s find him together..”

“Together?”

“Yea…with Changmin and Jaejoong of course…we will find him and found him neh..”

“Will…will they forgive me…”

“I think let’s just forget about what happen and focus more to finding Junsu…what you say…” Yunho say helping Yoochun get up.

“Neh….lets just do that..where we going hyung?”

“Meet Jaejoong, he been hospitalize just while ago…must been too stress out about what happen.”

“Ahh….then let’s meet Jaejoong hyung…” Yoochun say getting some hope that he will, definitely meet Junsu and tell him how much he loves him.

At the park near the hospital…..

“How could you!!!!” Changmin shout at Heechul. Heechul decide to tell the truth to Jaejoong and Changmin but since Jaejoong is sick so he decide to tell Changmin first about what really happen.

“We trust you enough. Junsu hyung even agree to wear girls cloth and deceiving Yoochun hyung but turn out….it just for your revenge….how could you!!”

“I’m sorry Min ah…i…I don’t know what I’m thinking that time..i just..”

“You know what I had enough of it…I thought you are our hyung that suppose to protect us but….you are the cause all of this happen. My small family got ruin because of you….thanks a lot Kim Heechul..”

“Min ah..chebal…”

“Don’t you dare told Jaejoong hyung about this…I warn you”

“But Jae should know..”

“No he not…he stress enough with Junsu hyung thing and I don’t want he get more strees out….i hope you will do as I say if you still value our friendship…” Changmin say coldly and Heechul know Changmin right, Jaejoong having hard time already so he just nodded agree with Changmin.

************************

After fews day and after having some apologies session Yoochun, Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong and of course Heechul continue with searching for Junsu. About Heechul, Changmin ask Yoochun to not tell Jaejoong about it since Jaejoong will not take it if he know that his best friend use him and Junsu to take revenge and of course Yoochun agree for the sake of yunho.