CHAPTER 8

PLAYBOY LOVE

“Su!! Sorry I'm late..” Yoochun say panting a bit.

Junsu shook his head a bit, telling its okay.

“its okay..since I'm make a sudden change.. hope you don’t mind..” Junsu say softly, smiling at Yoochun.

Yoochun take a deep breath before looking at Junsu. ‘pretty’ Yoochun thought.

At first Yoochun thinking that Junsu want to cancel they date when he got Junsu phone call this morning but turn out ‘she’ just want change they plan so now they are infront of amusement park.

“Kajja..” Yoochun said, hold out his hand offer to hold Junsu hand. Junsu smile shyly before took Yoochun hand, but not that long he act shy. As soon he enter the amusement park, he became hyper…when I say hyper its really hyper with ‘her’ literally skip all the time and smile brightly. That cause Yoochun too smile watching how Junsu get lost in his excitement.

“Yoochun shi..can we ride that first...” Junsu ask, tugged Yoochun sleeve.

‘cute’ Yoochn smile at Junsu cute act before took Junsu hand in his hand.

“We on date now…should we drop the shii already..”

“Oh..really?”

Junsu made fish mouth when Yoochun nodded.

“Ermm okay Yoochun..”

“Well I prefer if you call me Chun or more better Chunnie..” Yoochun said slyly.

“Chunnieee..” Junsu try it before he smile brightly, liking the sound and of course Yoochun more than like, he love it how he name been say cutely by Junsu.

“Chuniee..i like it.. can I call you chunniee..” Junsu said cutely that melt Yoochun and the people around??

Yoochun glare at the people especially the man that dare to look at Junsu before drag Junsu to ride ferris wheel Junsu want to ride it.

“yes..you can call me chunnie…only you can..” Yoochun said when they on ferris wheel. Junsu smile cutely at Yoochun while look awe with the scenery.

“Let's go eat something neh…” Yoochun said after he use all he energy to keep up with Junsu. Yoochun literally been drag almost all ride at the amusement park oh don’t forget the game stall and plushie shop and all that available there. He really feeling tired and need to recharge his energy.

“Okay…I want to eat ice cream..” Junsu say brightly. Yoochun just groan at Junsu cute face.

“Su ah…we should eat something then we can have ice cream neh…how about some pizza or what do you want to eat?” Yoochun said gently thinking how this girl can be more cute than she already are.

“Ice cream..” Junsu answer giggle at Yoochun frown face.

“Kidding…I'm okay with anything as long I get to have my ice cream after that…can i~~” Junsu whine like always he do when he want something from his hyung.

“Okay…you can have your ice cream after lunch..neh baby..” Yoochun said, pinch Junsu cheek playfully. Junsu blush when Yoochun call him baby.

“Neh..Suyoung ah..can I ask something?” Yoochun ask when they sitting on the bench eating Junsu favorite dessert.

“Ermmm..” Junsu just hum, immerse in eating his ice cream.

“Did Jae hyung say something…I'm mean about me or about our date…” Yoochun ask feeling nervous.

“umm..” Junsu nodded and looked at Yoochun surprise face.

“What he..”

“About your plan to drunk me and take me too some hotel..” Junsu lowering his head feeling sad momentarily.

“I'm…its not..like..”

“It’s okay…”

“What?? Even Jae hyung telling you that I'm got bad intention to you…you still want to go out with me?” Yoochun ask disbelieving.

“Ermmm…because I'm know that you a nice guy….see you even got me this cute dolphin..” Junsu hold out the dolphin plushie that Yoochun win for him while ago.

“And you even help me…so you a good guy…right..” Junsu smile brightly at Yoochun showing that Junsu really trust Yoochun won’t do anything bad to ‘her’.

“Thank you….” Yoochun said taking Junsu hand and kiss it lightly.

“This really mean a lot to me…no one believe me like you do… but let me tell you I'm not gonna do what Jae hyung tell you…its..its more like I cant..”

Junsu tilt his head in confuse.

“I'm dunno but I'm seem cant hurt you. You are so innocent and the most kind girl that I meet so I'm don’t want to hurt you..”

“See…that why I say you are nice…” Junsu smiling at Yoochun making him smile too.

“Because its you..im really like you Su ah..” Yoochun say cup Junsu face making ‘her’ look at him.

“Will you go out with me? I'm mean as lover… I want you to be my girlfriend and I will promise you I will always make you happy…will you Su ah..” Yoochun sincerely say staring deep at Junsu eye.

Junsu widen his eye, clearly not expected Yoochun confession but he know he cant say yes either cant say no since he really don’t know what to say.

“I'm..im…” Junsu bite his lips a bit, not knowing what to do.

“*sigh* Dont you not trust me?” Yoochun ask disappoint.

Junsu shook his head.

“its not like that..im don’t know…I'm..this is my first time..im sorry..”Junsu explain, blushing hard after disclose to Yoochun that he never been in relationship before. Yoochun smile hearing Junsu confession.

“So this gonna be your first love?”

Junsu frown at that.

“I'm not in love with you…so do you right?”

“I love you..” Yoochun said confidently making Junsu more red in the face.

“Wh-what..” Junsu stammer

“I'm sure that I'm in love with you. No other girl can made me happy like this.”

“I'm…I'm sorry..”

“You don’t like me…” Yoochun said suppress his sadness.

“No!! its not like that…I'm..li-like you but I'm..not sure if I love you…I'm sorry..” Junsu said lowering his head.

“Its okay…its enough you like me…I'm sure I'm will make you fall in love with me…please give me some chance neh…” Yoochun ask in hoping.

“I'm…please let me think first…” Junsu answer since he need to ask Jaejoong and heechul about this first. Yoochun nodded eventough Suyoung not accept him right away but ‘she’ not reject him too so there still hope.

*********************

I'm sorry it take long to update got really busy…

Like always subscribed and comment is loved kkkk

Till then minna san^^