CHAPTER 12

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

“So….when Su arrive I want the light follow her until she reach here and…”

“Oh come on hyung!! How many time you want to repeat it…We know okay..” Minho say since he got bored with Yoochun that repeat the same routine for his plan to surprise his girlfriend for their 100day anniversary and its really annoying for Minho and his friend since Yoochun want all to be perfect for his perfect girlfriend.

Its have been three month since that day when Yoochun ask Junsu to be his girlfriend and since that day Yoochun make sure to always go and stay with ‘Suyoung’ when she work but still when he offer to send her home she refuse strongly but Yoochun always been understanding just let it go and its really make Yunho shock since Yoochun always got what he want and if he been refuse many time, it gonna make Yoochun lose interest and started looking for someone else but this time Yoochun just playing a good boyfriend.

“Just calm down will you…they been practice this for a week already, everything gonna be perfect okay..” Yunho say, try to ease Yoochun nervousness.

“I know….its just, this is the first time ever I do this and I want everything to be perfect and Suyong said she want to tell me something…I hope its something that I really want to heard from her…hopefully..” Yoochun say with a bright smile making Yunho laugh thinking that Yoochun just behave like this is his first time in love, but when he think it is Yoochun first time really in love and not playing around..

“Hyung…”

“Hrmm…”

“Will…Suyoung love me back?” Yoochun ask

“Oh come on…every girl will fall in love with you…because you are handsome, rich and clever plus cool too, don’t  worried too much will you..”Yunho said playfully trying to calm Yoochun.

“But not Su…she not like other girl. She just like simple thing, not care where we eat or where we have our date….its just a new feeling with her. You know, she even scold me when I buy a expensive gift for her and want me to return it back…that’s how different she are..” Yoochun say brag about his girlfriend in proud way making Yunho smile since Yoochun look so happy when talking about ‘Suyoung’.

“ah!! Don’t forget the couple necklace that I made especially for us, she don’t even want to accept it but when I say it’s a couple necklace only then she accept it…she really different…”

“You sure love her huh…”Yunho then ask even though he already know the answer.

“Of course I am…I'm not sure if she love me like me too, but I will always make her happy…it just when she happy its make me happy too…its weird right hyung..” Yoochun said looking at Yunho.

“nope its not weird at all….in fact it’s a normal thing in relationship….you sure change a lot huh…” Yunho said pat Yoochun back as Yoochun just smile to his hyung.

“Now…its time you go and prepare yourself…what time your Su gonna be here?” Yunho ask.

“I ask told her to come 8pm here…now..omo!! its 7.30 already…oh gosh I need to chage my cloth but I not check everthing its perfect or not…and food..”

“Take it easy will you…I'm here okay, just go and dress yourself for your princess and leave it to me okay…” Yunho say making Yoochun feel relieve a bit.

“Thanks hyung…I owe you..” Yoochun say leaving Yunho at the hall he rent for surprise event for their anniversary.

**************************

“Hyung…how I look?” Junsu ask Jaejoong and Heechul opinion since today is important day for them especially for Junsu.

“You look gorgeous like always….did you bring other cloth too?” Jaejoong ask the ecxited Junsu.

“Urmmm…” Junsu nod showing his backpack.

“Su ah…are you sure you want to do this..”

“Urm..hyung say it already that I can tell him the truth when this is over….i..i really like him hyung..” Junsu say blushing a bit.

Its making Jaejoong and Heechul feel regret and sorry that everything happen because of them….but everything still uncertain yet and they can just pray that Yoochun love Junsu soo much that he willing to forgive all of them when Junsu told him everything.

“Then, I'm going first hyung….wish me luck neh..” Junsu say before take his leave to meet Yoochun.

“Heechul ah….is everything gonna be alright?” Jaejoong ask feeling something wrong after Junsu out.

“I don’t know…but I wish just once yoochun not being a jerk and accept Junsu and us apologies…” Heechul say silently pray.

After a few minutes.. “This not right…we should go with Junsu and explain ourself to Yoochun too…we shouldn’t let Junsu face this alone” Jaejoong suddenly say getting a nodded from Heechul.

“Kajja…let's follow Junsu..” Heechul say quickly drag Jeajoong.

************************

“Where is she?” Yoochun grumble plus worried since ‘Suyoung’ 30 minutes late already.

“Calm down will you..try calling her again..” Yunho suggest.

“Hello?”

“Wh-what… who are you? Why you answer my girlfriend phone?” Yoochun ask in slight panic when some stranger man answer Suyoung phone call.

“Ah…are you her boyfriend? She got into accindent and been brought to Seoul Hospital…” the stranger say quickly making Yoochun drop the phone.

“Chun whats wrong?” Yunho ask seeing the panic and scared on Yoochun face.

“Su got into accindent….i got to go…” Yoochun immediately grab his car key and run outside.

“Let's go together!! Minho clean this all neh…” Yunho run after Yoochun quickly since he cant let Yoochn drive in that state.

At hospital…

“Oh gosh I'm almost got heart attack you know…” Jaejoong said hugging Junsu. apparently Junsu manage to avoid the fast car that come towards him that time but he falls off pretty hard making him faint but he not got any serious injury.

“Su ah…maybe this is a sign that we should not tell Yoochun about you being Suyoung…neh…” Jaejoong said gently to Junsu.

“But..but…hyung said I can…”

“Look Su ah…how about you just stay as Junsu beside him side and let ‘Suyoung’ disappear, its better that way right…” Heechul said agreeing with Jaejoong.

Junsu just hung his head, thinking deeply what his hyung deul say. He really want to tell Yoochun the truth but…his hyung don’t want to, he don’t know what to do.

*bang* the door open roughly and Yoochun standing at the door looking so furious that Kim Heechul also scare at that time.

“Junsu? Suyoung? What do you mean by that huh!!!” Yoochun shout angrily at three of them making Junsu also got scare since this is the first time he see Yoochun so angry.

“Chun let's me explain…” Jaejoong try to talk to Yoochun but no use since Yoochun too furious at the moment.

“Exlplain!! What is there to explain huh!! I'm not that stupid cant figure it out!!! That’s why I'm always weird how come I never see Junsu and Suyoung on the same time…..how stupid I am to believe you guys!!”

“Chunniee…let's me explain first…”Junsu tried to ease Yoochun but its getting complicated.

“Chunnie?? Don’t ever call me that!! Its digusting!! Don’t ever show your face infront me ever again you liar!!” Yoochun said before leave the treatment room.

“I really disappointing with you Jae…” Yunho said before leave with Yoochun.

Junsu that not wanting to lose Yoochun run to catch him before he really leave.

“Chunniee…please listen to me first…” Junsu said while crying, he really love Yoochun and he plan to tell it to Yoochun that day but now he not sure if he still got a chance to tell Yoochun.

“I told you to stop calling me that!! YOU!! Let's pretend we never know each other…” Yoochun said coldly and open the car door but Junsu not gonna give up that easily. He grab Yoochun hands and prevent him get into the car. Yoochun that startled, push Junsu hard until he fall.

“Please Chun listen to us first..” Jaejoong plead while Heechul help Junsu stand up.

“What there to listen?? huh!! I got it already… its about Leeteuk hyung café right? You guys want to take revenge about it right?? Did you ever think about my feeling huh!! DID YOU!! I really love her!! But turn out…” Yoochun said with tears clearly b in his eyes.

“Chun…” Jaejoong cant stop feeling guilty.

“If you guys just want that café just send Junsu to me for one night then I just give it back to you that lowsy café…I don’t ever want that….” Yoochun said anything that come in his mind that time. Junsu widen his eye hearing Yoochun saying that.

“If you just send him that I can forgert about it….”

“Chun..” Yunho warn Yoochun since he know Yoochun will regret what he say when he calm down.

“Did you just thinking about it all the time you going out with me? I'm mean with Suyoung?” Junsu ask in disbelieving.

“Of course!! What else I thinking if not to you…you think I just waste a time for a girl like you!!”

*pang* the sound of Yoochun been slap echo at the parking lot of the hospital making Changmin that just arrive widen his eye not believing that Junsu just slap Yoochun.

“I thought that you are sincere but turn out…..you are the worse!!” Junsu said crying his eyes.

“The worse??!! Who the worse here huh!! You or me!! You wearing a girls cloth, deceiving me and playing with my heart!! And I'm the worse??!! What a joke!!”

“I got a reason!!”

“Oh save it!! I never want to hear it….dont show up in frony me ever again Kim Junsu!! NEVER!!! Both of you too!!!” Yoochun said before slip into the car with Yunho driving and drove away.

Junsu stood there crying, cant believe that Yoochun just show his true self. Thank god he not even told Yoochun the threeword that he really want to hear. Junsu keep walking not wanting to stay there any longer.

“Su?”

“Hyung…I want to be alone neh..” Junsu said before keep walking. Jaejoong and Heechul can just watch Junsu walking aimless but they know Junsu need time to recover from all this and they also know all this happen because of them and that made them feel more guilty.

Changmin ask Jaejoong what happen but Jaejoong just shook his head and will told him at home since he really don’t know what to tell…

Everything become disaster, especially for Junsu and Yoochun.. Yoochun spare all his night at the club, drunk himself wanting to forget all the pain and all the lies.

“I'm really a fool…fully believe her…ani its him…I'm such a fool…”

*************************************

That’s all for this chappie kkkkk

Hope will see you all in next chapter lol…

Till then minna san~~ don’t forget leave some comment neh~~