CHAPTER 3HREE

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

yay!!! update todayXDXDXD but like my other ff i got lazy to edit so lets just ignore the typo and grammar mistake neh~~

anyway lets enjoy~~

***********************************

“No!!!” once again Jaejoong shout, not to Changmin but someone else.

He don’t know how many time he shout this week.

“Oh come on Jae ah, its only for a while…beside its for Teuk hyung.. do you want this café been sold away huh??” the guy that got feminine face say, trying to make Jaejoong to agree with something.

“Of course I want to help but this??” Jaejoong frown looking at the cloth in his hand.

“Oh come on…you look great on it, beside I'm sure Junsu will suit the outfit perfectly..he really look like girl you know..”

“I know that okay..he surely..wait, what? Did you ever see it?” Jaejoong shocked, since Heechul not attend the masked ball last week.

Heechul rolled his eye and fish his phone out.

“Tada..” heechul show Junsu picture when he dress in red dress on ball night.

“Where you…must be you bribe him right..” Jaejoong said, fully know where Heechul got the picture. Heechul just shrugged.

“Tada…we finish” Changmin said getting out from dressing room or more like worker rest room in Leeteuk café.

Heechul and Jaejoong just stand there watch the younger but mostly on short among both the younger.

“Wow..nobody gonna guess that his actually a guy..” Heechul said, stare at Junsu that wear a maid outfit.

“Well..Junsu are sure an hell cute maid..” Jaejoong said.

“Then…now final make over…” Heechul smirk and grab Jaejoong or mostly he and Changmin just push Jaejoong into the room.

“Let me go!!! Yah that’s my shirt…oh god Heechul!! Yah I'm not wearing it.... yah!!” Jaejoong shout can be clearly been hear from outside café.

“See…that’s not so bad right..” Heechul said, proud at himself.

“Whatever..lets just finish this quick. So, what me and Junsu suppose to do now that we wearing this..this…cloth?” Jaejoong ask in disgust.

“For now, just distribute this flayers okay..and then I'm gonna tell Teuk hyung about my plan…” Heechul said, thinking how to tell Leeteuk about his plan.

“And you plan is??” Jaejoong ask. Sure he got a idea what Heechul plan is but still he hope its not what his think.

“Oh you know already right??” Heechul said, smirking to Jaejoong.

“I hate you..”

“I know, love you too. Anyway, just go distribute this and Junsu just go two block from here okay, doesn’t want you to get lost since you still not familiar with this palce. Min ah, you go with Junsu.” Heechul order them.

“Okay..” the three of them answer in unison.

**************************

“Oh come on Yoochun ah…its not that bad right..” Yunho said, trying to comfort his best friend.

“Not bad..yah!! she just ignore me okay. She ignore Park Yoochun!! That’s not okay..” Yoochun said angrily at his bestfriend.

“All girl at our school go crazy when I'm smile at them but she..she just walk away…walk away!!!” Yoochun still not satisfied.

“Oh come on forget about it already will you…its been a days already. Don’t you feel bored talking about the same thing?” Yunho ask, getting annoy with Yoochun behavior just like some kid that’s he toy got take away.

“You know what talking with you are useless… You got a boyfriend already so you don’t need your bestfriend right…I should know…Ouch yah whats that’s for?” Yoochun said, rubbing his head that been smack by Yunho.

“Oh nothing I just feel like smack my bestfriend head thats all..” Yunho said innocently not caring that Yoochun glare at him.

‘let..let me go..please..’

“Wait, do you hear that Yun?”

“Don’t change a topic Chun..i know..yah! where are you going? Yah…wait for me.. aish this cousin plus bestfriend of mine is crazy already since got rejected for the first time.

“Yah!! What are you doing huh!!” Yoochun shout at the man that tried to pull the girl that wearing maid outfit.

The man startled and push the girl, run away immediately. The girl fall on the floor, whimper a little.

“Hey…kewchana?” Yoochun ask.

“Uhmm..” the girl nod, trying to stand up. Yoochun help the girl, automatically his hand on the girl waist as he help and his other hand hold the girl arm but something caught his eye.

‘That bracelet..’

“Something…wrong?” ‘the girl’ ask since Yoochun keep stare at her bracelet.

Yoochun took her hand and examine the bracelet looking for something. the girl just stare at him weirdly.

‘ahhh KJ..found you.. I'm so lucky with girl’ Yoochun smirk.

*********************

dont forget to subcribed, comment and love me kkkkkk

till next update minna san^^

short previw next chappie :

"Junsu!! you need to became girl!!"

thats all XDXDXD im a mean author kkkkk