CHAPTER 22

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

Changmin still in doubt. He happy Junsu back but not happy with what happen. With the scar all over he hyung body and plus the condition he in now make Changmin determine to find out what really happen that night. The night that cost him to lost he hyung. Junsu and Yoochun.

Changmin still in thinking not notice he been follow.
“keep walking.” Someone grab changmin from the back and point a gun at Changmin back. Changmin cursed in his mind been to coop with Junsu that he been careless. Changmin not having a choice just keep walking as per the stranger instruct. They arrive at the car that been waiting. Upon seen the car Changmin sigh in relieve or not but still.

“I can go myself and please just pick up me like any other people.” The man just bow and open the door for Changmin. Changmin sigh not have energy to fight at the time.
“what you want i….”
“WHAT ALL THISS HUH!!!!!” Kibum in rage show Changmin some picture of him and other guy. Changmin in shocked since this is first time Kibum shout at him like this.
“Yahhh!!! Cant you…”
“answer this first before I kill someone tonight” Kibum in serious. Changmin swallow all the word he wanted to throw right that moment. Upon seeing Kibum in red alarm Changmin took notice Kibum not joke at all. Changmin examine the picture and just frown thinking Kibum is stupid or he just not knowing. But on second thought nobody know about he other hyung.
“Did you really want me to mad Changmin ah…huh?” Kibum ask in serious mode upon seeing Changmin smile looking at the picture. Changmin feel wronged took the picture and smack Kibum with it.
“Yah!! That’s my hyung!! You pabo!! Pabo!!”
Kibum took both Changmin arm and hug him. “what do you mean your hyung I know all your hyung Changmin ah” Kibum said release Changmin since the latter keep struggle. Kibum smile seeing Changmin in red.
“I don’t need to tell you all of…..” Kibum kiss Changmin in lips making Changmin push Kibum in shocked.
“Yah!!!!”
“So I don’t need to worry right?” Kibum ask caress Changmin cheek in love. Changmin sigh, in other time he will just flip Kibum but right now he need some comfort. Changmin hug Kibum, making kibum shocked still welcome Changmin in he arm.
“don’t ask just…just hug me…”Changmin said in slight nervous. He face in red. Kibum saw it and smile hugging Changmin tight. “ anything for you love.”

****************************

Next morning…..

“Yahh!!Yah!!” Changmin push Kibum hard till Kibum fall from the bed.
“ouch…love whats that for. I'm still tired about last….”
“Aaahhhhhh!!!!!!! You…you…ERT!!!!” Changmin shout gather the blanket around him making Kibum laugh.
“Did you imagine something but…since I’m a good boyfriend I don’t take advantage at my lover you know.” Kibum said making Changmin feel relieve a bit then Changmin frown.
“Yahh!! Who you lover huh?” Changmin ask in anger but that not scared Kibum since he all red making Kibum smile more, iratated Changmin.
“aish….i need to go my hyung…” Changmin not finish talking he phone ringing. Seeing the caller made Changmin in panic.

“Neh hyung….but…but…i…sorry hyung…neh….” Changmin sigh end the call.
“This all you fault.” Changmin accused. Kibum just smile. Closing to Changmin and kiss he temple. Changmin just close he eyes enjoyed the warm feeling but…

“Yahhh!! What you doing?” Changmin push Kibum lightly.
“Kiss you good morning. About last night you not need to tell anything. I trust you” Kibum said making Changmin smile but he hide it. Kibum already notice but play along.
“whatever. I need to go. My hyung search for me already. Knowing Jae hyung he been waiting infront of door.” Changmin sigh. Kibum smile.

“need me to drive you or…”
“I rather walk than you drive me…” Changmin say in annoy. Kibum smile grab he car key and give it to Changmin making Changmin frown.

“I got my own car too thank you.”

“I know but your car not here and you don’t want me to drive you so here take my car and don’t argue with me love. I still angry about that man, I mean your unknow hyung. Also I'm gonna been busy so I'm not gonna been around you like always.” This making Changmin frown and Kibum smile seeing the change on Changmin face.

“why?” Changmin ask while taking his coat still looking at Kibum.

“just family matter. Don’t worry I will call you everday.” Kibum smile seeing Changmin nodded unconsciously.

“I better got going. Thanks about last night and…and…” Changmin bit his lip and he face also in red.
“My pleasure love…” Kibum say kiss Changmin temple once again bid goodbye.

************************************

“Hyung…” Changmin in shocked since Jaejoong hug him.

“I thought something happen since you not home and not call me. Also I cant seem contact you last night. i….i…thought..” Jaejong explain. He scared what if something happen with Changmin just like Junsu.

“Aigoo…hyung I'm a police officer hyung. Nothing gonna happen arraso..”

“but still…never do that again and I want you to call me every nine pm to know your whereabout arraso…” Changmin want to argue but seeing the scared in Jaejoong eyes so he nodded making Jaejoong relieve.

“hyung I’ve been thinking that I want to take long vacation. I want to….i want to know what happen that night so…” Changmin say in hesitant.

“You know that we gonna support you in anything and we also want to know about it but Junsu….” Yoochun say in point.

“I know but still….i want to take vacation and investigate about it myself. Will you support me hyung deul.” Changmin said in hope. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Yunho smile hugged they dongsaeng.

“Of course Min ah…with everthing we got.” Yunho said making Changmin smile and determine to revealed the truth about that night.

**************************************