CHAPTER 20

PLAYBOY LOVE

“Yoochun!!! What do you mean about you finding Junsu already?” Jaejoong shout while walking into Yoochun house. Jun Ki and So Eun quickly stand up in shock seeing Kim Jaejoong , wife of Jung Yunho infront of them and following Jaejoog is Jung Yunho. Don’t know what they should do they just silent and wait quietly. Yoochun walking down stairs in rush hugging the oldest, smile brightly, the smile that Yunho and jaejoong missed so much.

“I found him hyung…no..no I just meet him…no..no..i.. I just…”

“Calm down Chun…. Take it easy okay… tell me what happen. What with found Junsu huh..” Yunho ask patting Yoochun shoulder gently. Yoochun not hear what Yunho say just grab Jaejoong arm and drag him with him to upstairs when he lay Junsu is. Yunho shake his head….and silently pray this is not a joke but then again when Yoochun gonna joke with this right. Yunho seeing Jun Ki and So Eun in puzzle.

“You are..?”

“We…is..Park Yoochun shi just drag us here..” Jun Ki answer not knwing what to say. Partly its true that they just been drag here but they also so confius right now.

“Yuuniiiieee!!” Jaejoong shout making Yunho run fast to him. He run towards Jaejoong and stop seeing….seeing Junsu just sleep peacefully on the bed…Yunho frown thinking is this real because if not please let it be real for Yoochun and his wife.

“Yunnie…its..its…Junsu…its su..” Jaejoong hug Yunho…cry in happiness that Junsu is back but that’s just making Yunho frown. How and where Junsu is all this time. Yoochun and Yunho shared a same thought but now they just want to hug the cute man and thank God for return Junsu to them.

With Changmin…

“What do you mean by that hyung?? Arraso I will been there right away…” with that say Changmin hurriedly to his car…full speed to Yoochun mansion, not believing that Yoochun found Junsu already….not quit believe that Junsu…his hyung are back already. Where he all this time…with who…what happen…and how he found his way back again…. That’s running in Changmin mind while in full speed rush to Yoochun mansion.

**********************************

“ So…” Yun Ho break the silent that filled the room. Changmin holding Junsu hands crying so do Jaejoong. Yoochun Junsu face gently how he missed his lover all this year.

Yoochun look at Jun Ki and So Eun just remember that them with Junsu.

“May I know who are you to Junsu?”

“Its…i… he name is Junsu?” Jun Ki ask. Yoochun nodded answer the question in silent.

“You with him but you don’t know he name?” Yoochun ask in cold tone. Thinking them not a good person to begin with and Junsu gonna get into trouble if not meet with him that day.

Jun Ki slightly surprise with the sudden change on Yoochun but still he keep calm don’t want trigger the man futher.

“Its…actually we found him…
“Found him? I don’t understand it…” Yunho ask not quite

“we found him when we travel…. We just found him floating in the river. At first we thought that’s just dead body but when we took him out the river he still breathing so we took him home with us.” Jun ki explain slowly not anger the man further.

“then why not report it to police? We…we…” Changmin say cant continue his word. Jaejoong pat Changmin head still holding to Junsu

“we want to but…..” So Eun hesitant to tell.
“We really want to but Su is hurt and he been having nightmare all night he with us so we thought someone try to hurt him….so we just took him with us to our hometown. We just want to protect him that time. Then again we don’t even know how to contact his family as….” Jun ki swallow before continue “he cant remember anything about himself. He just remember someone call him Su just that.” Yoochun stare at his lover, his gaze soften.

“So Junsu cant remember anything at all?” Yunho ask confuse. So Eun shake her head.
junsu stir a bit before open his eye. He scan surround him and got surprise seeing stranger with him. In second his eyes fill in tears, he scared, totally scared at the moment. He just let out a scream crying and struggle.

“Noona!!!.... Hyung!!!”
“Junsu ah…hyung here…look Jae hyung here Junsu ah…” Jaejoong try to calm Junsu so does Changmin but Junsu keep struggle. So eun rush to aid Junsu.
“Su ah…noona here…noona here..” So Eun hold Junsu hand. As soon he feel So Eun touch Junsu hug the latter tight and cry some more. Yoochun frown, Jaejoong in sad, Changmin in puzzle and Yunho don’t even know should he be happy or not with Junsu condition right now. They found Junsu but….their feel even hopeless in this time.

****************************************

Yoochun keep glance watch his lover not even left his side since Junsu been brought home.
“Chun ah….”
“I know hyung….but…”
“Should I call Ji Hyo noona?” Yunho ask the frusted Yoochun. Yoochun watch his lover some other time before nodded.
“Hyung…what if…I mean what if….” Yoochun not dared to finish his word. Yunho understand it.
“Don’t worry chun ah. He don’t even need to remember it enough he with us now safe and sound right.” Yunho comfort his counsin and his wife at the same time. Jaejoong and Yoochun noded at that. Yes junsu not remember about them but they care less since Junsu with them now and that’s more important but not with Changmin.

*******************************

“He seem…hrmmmm…” Ji hyo cant continue her word seeing the hopefull look of her dongsaeng. “ Look… how about bring him to hospital then I can fully check him okay…”
“But…he okay right…I'm mean…he..he cant….” Yoochun swallow his word.
“I cant say that he not okay because he seem fine but memory lost is something that what I cant say. We need to know what the cause it so we can find a cure. But I cant guarantee you he will remember, its all up to Junsu shi want to remember it or not and we cant force him. “ Yoochun nodded at Ji Hyo word.

After ji hyo leave, junsu still holding in so eun afraid but that afraid, he seem know the stranger but not that familiar he seem cant make it his mind. Junsu shaked he head try to let go of he memory that try hard to fill his blank mind. Its hurt. Yoochun took notice junsu discomfort.

“Junsu ah…its okay if you not remember…I just happy you are safe.” Yoochun get close and junsu cheek lovingly making Junsu widen he eyes.

I really love you….but…I will wait till you love me Su ah…. Kokoro kara suki dayo…”

Junsu widen he eyes looking straight at Yoochun feel the love in Yoochun eyes,
he just stare, keep staring and he stretch he hand and touch Yoochun face. shocked with the sudden contact but Yoochun just keep still, smile in gently.
“You crying…” Yoochun smile taking Junsu hand and kiss it lightly.
“not anymore….love….”

Jaejoong hug yunho in content. So eun look at his husband don’t know what to do. Jun ki just feel helpless. Changmin still process what happen right now take note to find the truth.

*************************************

I will try really hard to finish all my fanfic. it not fair stop in mid right, but plaese wait patiently neh~~~ 

love me not hate me k....kekekeke love all the readers that still with me and read my fanfic will finish it soon. Just wait neh~~

love my readers.....