CHAPTER 7

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

 

“Hyung…you gonna help me..” Yoochun ask Jaejoong when they meet up at lunch on rooftop.

“NO!! shiroo..im not helping you ruin her life. Suyoung is..is good girl okay.” Jaejoong said firmly but hesitantly

“Oh come on now..its not like I'm gonna play with her..maybe a little..” Yoochun said playfully, earn a glare from his hyung.

“Hyung~~ I'm gonna buy more juice neh..” Junsu tugged Jaejoong sleeve a bit, cutely of course.

“Awww…so cute, okay but be careful neh..” Jaejoong said, pinch Junsu cheek a bit. yoochun eye caught something strange.

‘No..it cant be right..’ Yoochun shook he head getting weird stare from Jaejoong and Yunho.

*******************

“Here…for you..” Yoochun said, giving a red rose for Junsu. (I'm getting confuse but you know I mean Junsu girl version Suyong right.)

“Ermm..i..” Junsu don’t know what to say.

“Let's just have one date, if you still not like me then I'm give up. Please…its beean a week already.” Yoochun plead. Its something new to him, need to woo someone that not interest with him, its challenge for him. If normally girl will thrown themselves to him but this girl is different that’s why he been sincere to her.

Jaejoong just watch from far these two and of course with Changmin.

“What are we gonna do. Its seem like Yoochun hyung is serious about ‘Suyoung’” Changmin said getting worried.

“Arghh molla..its only a week, we still have long way to end this. Heechul say if the café sale went well for two month or so, Leeteuk hyung will able to pay Yoochun. Aish..lets hang in there.” Jaejoong mess up his hair,frustrated.

“Can i…ermmm ask my oppa first…” Junsu ask softly, a tint faint blush on his cheek. Yoochun smile at that even though Junsu not agree but its also not refusal.

“Of course you can…but you can trust me, its not like I gonna do something bad. We gonna have some dinner or you can just choose any place you want to go neh..” Yoochun said excitedly.

“ermmm…then..i..tell you tomorrow at café..” Junsu said, getting hot with Yoochun gaze.

“Okay I will wait neh..love..” Yoochun kiss Junsu cheek getting a gasp from Junsu and both Jaejoong and Changmin.

Junsu palm his cheek that been kiss, blush hard earning a chuckle from Yoochun.

“See you tomorrow neh..” Yoochun said, walk away getting into his car leaving Junsu standing infront Leeteuk café waiting for his ‘oppa’ to fetch him.

****************

“What!!!” Jaejoong and Changmin shout.

“So…what we gonna do now..” Changmin said stare at the older among them.

“Hey don’t look at me…I also don’t know.” Jaejoong said

“Oh..how about say that Suyoung oppa not allow it.” Jaejoong suggest. Changmin rolled his eye at his stupid hyung.

“What if Yoochun hyung what to meet Suyong ‘oppa’? then what are we gonna do.” Changmin state the possibility.

“Then…should Junsu just having date with Yoochun?”

“I suppose that’s the only way..” Jaejoong sigh.

“We just need to hang in for two month..two month only then we free from this… We do this for Leeteuk hyung.” Jaejoong said remind them doing this for Leeteuk that always take care of them just like a mother. Junsu and Changmin nodded at that.

“Ermmm for Teukie hyung..” Junsu said determinedly.

“Then…hyung I need to wear girls cloth other than that maid costumes right.” Junsu drop the golden question.

“Shoot..we need to shop hyung..” Changmin said panicked.

Junsu just watch Jaejoong and Changmin run around in panic. Not that he date with Yoochun is tomorrow but he just keep silent when Jaejoong drag him out to buy some girls cloth that suit for his date later….precisely next week but still he follow his hyung and his dongsaeng happily.

*************

Next day…

“You in good mood..” Yunho said uninterested. He annoy actually with Yoochun smile all the time and laugh like he gone crazy already.

“Well…Suyoung agree to going on date with me this weekend..” Yoochun said not effected with Yunho disinterest.

“Oh..well good for you then..”

“Oh come can you be more happy for me huh..” Yoochun slap Yunho back harshly.

“What for..i know your routine already..you gonna bring her to some expensive restaurant and having candlelight dinner and then you will sing or play piano to make her touch…lastly you two will having some wine that you surely gonna make sure her drunk then you will drag her to some hotel before you fully take her..” Yunho said boredly.

“Oho…smart are we..” Yoochun said impress that Yunho can guess what he gonna do.

“You gonna do that to Suyoung?” Yoochun and Yunho startled hearing Junsu voice behind them at rooftop.

“No..its.not..” Yoochun try to explain. If Junsu tell Jaejoong about this, he sure Jaejoong will forbid Suyong going on date with him tonight. But too late already since Jaejoong already behide Junsu in his fully dark aura.

“Hyung its not like that..” Yoochun try to explain.

“Then what!!” Jaejoong roar, he thought Yoochun change already, the way he pursuit ‘Suyoung’ but its just a masked Yoochun put on.

“You know what.. I really disappoint on you.. let's go Su, we just eat at cafeteria with Changmin.” Jaejoong said, drag Junsu with him.

Yunho that’s obsereve the whole thing, feel a bit weird…well Jaejoong should not get too angry about that right. Moreover since when Junsu and Suyoung know each other. Well since he and Yoochun always on Leeteuk café but not once he saw Junsu there. Something fishy going on and he gonna find out about it.

Yoochun just drop on his knee thinking that all he effort woo Suyoung will be waste if Jaejoong telling her about his plan.

******************

“So what we gonna do now?” Changmin ask when the gather in their house after avoid Yoochun and of course after get Heechul there too.

“Junsu will going on date with him.” Heechul said calmy

“Yah!! Did you ever heard what I say.” Jaejoong getting angry

“Look just change the place..Junsu say that yoochun will let him to choose right so change it. Don’t tell him now but on your date day so he not have time to change anyting..” Heechul explain.

Jaejoong drag Heechul to his room to have some older discuss and both the maknea just watch the hyung disappear into Jaejoong room.

“what are you planning chull?” Jaejoong ask angrily.

“Look just for two month okay…beside take this time to torture Yoochun..”

“Torture?” Jaejoong ask confusedly.

“Yup…well you know Junsu with amusement park and cute thing…just let Yoochun take care of Junsu and you can date Yunho all you want then after two month ‘Suyoung’ will gone  and Yoochun will be depress hah I really want to see that…” Heechull said excitedly.

Jaejoong tempted with this idea but still unsure but if ‘Suyoung’ not going on date with Yoochun then what excuse there have.

“Fine!! Let's just follow the flow, beside its only for two month…” Jaejoong agree hesitantly.

“Junsu ah…you want to go to amusement park?” Heechul ask getting a weird stare from Changmin and of course a loud clapping sound from Junsu.

“Can I hyung? I really want to go yay!!!” Junsu say happily, bounce on the couch.

“Oh..of course you can Junsu ah…but you need to wear girl cloth for that..” Heechul said, smirking with Jaejoong.

Now Changmin understand but don’t Jaejoong understand if Yoochun really fall in love then this gonna jeopardize his relationship with Yunho.

But oh well, for now he got something to entertain himself right.

*********************

do leave some comment neh~~