CHAPTER 13

PLAYBOY LOVE

“I'm sorry…”

“Did you think everything will be solving if you say sorry many time Jae?” Yunho ask on other side.

“i…i…I'm sorry…” Jaejoong say feeling guilty, he grab the phone tightly feeling regret…truly regret.

“Stop saying sorry Jae…You don’t know what you do to Yoochun. He starting to change but now…I'm afraid if he becomes worse than before…”

“i…don’t know its gonna be like this okay!! I thought…I thought…”

“and your thought is wrong..”

“Then…what you wanna do now? Break up with me? Its fine with me!!”

“Jae…don’t say something that will make you regret..”

“I'm not…Yun, let's break up if that what you want…”

“Its easy for you to say break up right… Let's break up Kim Jaejoong. Good bye Jae…” Yunho say before hang up.

Jaejoong keep staring at the phone, crying silently. Feeling guilty and regret for what happen.

“Hyung…” Changmin call Jaejoong softly, pushing the door open.

Jaejoong wipe his tears, not wanting Changmin see it and make him worry.

“Ermm..”

“Its three in the morning…”

“Are you hungry? I'm not in the mood to cook now..”

“No…its… Junsu hyung not home yet, he not in his room yet…” Changmin say slowly hiding the panic inside him.

“Not home yet?? Did you call home already?” Jaejoong quickly stood up and hurry to Junsu room checking it himself.

“I already call many times already hyung…” Changmin say show his phones that still try to call Junsu.

“Let's go search for him…I will call Heechul to help too…Kajja” Jaejoong said quickly grabing his jacket and run outside in hurry following by Changmin.

At Yoochun house….

“Chun stop drinking already…” Yunho said prevent Yoochun drinking all the alcohol he have in his mini bar at his mansion.

“Let go…I want to forget everything…its hurt hyung….its really hurt…” Yoochun said with tears in his eyes making Yunho hug his dongsaeng. Its not usual Yoochun call he hyung and he will only call when he truly happy and in sadness like in this situation making Yunho feel helpless watching his cousin in that state.

*******************

After few hours….

“Did you find him?” Jaejoong ask as soon he enters the house only to find Changmin alone sitting on the sofa still holding his phone trying his luck.

Jaejoong sigh and sit on the sofa feeling tired but more into feeling panic and worried about Junsu safety.

“Let's wait for Chul hyung…maybe he found Junsu hyung…Let's just wait for awhile neh…” Changmin tried to ease Jaejoong.

“Jae!! Did you find….oh..” Heechul that see only Jaejoong and Changmin in the house can make a guess that they not find Junsu yet.

“What are we gonna do now huh? This is all my fault if I'm not agree then all this not gonna happen… I'm a horrible hyung…” Jaejoong said crying miserable. Heechul quickly went on Jaejoong side and hug him.

“No, its not your fault its my fault… its all my fault, I'm not suppose to suggest it and force Junsu to agree to my plan….im sorry…I'm really sorry…” Heecjul say hugging Jaejoong that cry a river thinking about Junsu whereabout. Changmin keep his tears not wanting to show his weak side when his two hyung in that state, someone need to be stronger and rational and this situation.

“Let's make a police report tomorrow…neh hyung. Then we will search all over the the place that Junsu hyung would be, now let's rest even for a bit, neh hyung…” Changmin pursue Jaejoong since Jaejoong have been crying for hours already. Jaejoong that not have any energy just nodded and soulless walking to his room and drag Heechul with him too.

“You need rest too…” Jaejoong simply said when Heechul look at him confuse.

****************************

Do leave some comment neh~~