CHAPTER 1

PLAYBOY LOVE

 

ermmm...just a introducing lol...

will try to update more neh~~ l

**************************

The brunette guys wake up because of noisy alarm…

‘oh god my head feel like been hit thousand time..’ the guys thought as he hold his head feeling headache after got drunk last night.. the guy just ignore his partner ad proceed to bathroom, get ready for school.

“Why are you still doing here? Get out already…”

“What you mean??” ask the girl, act clueless..

“Here take this and get lost already.. its just one night stand not more than that..” said the guy as he thrown the money on the bed.

“Yah!! I'm not or that you can just toss around…” the girl angry been treated like some t.

“If you not some then you wouldn’t easily spread your leg to me right” the guy smirk before walk out from the hotel room.

*******************

“Umma…” the cute guy trying to hold his umma hand for the last time.

“Just go already…don’t make me hate you more than this..” His umma said not even spare a glance at her son.

“I'm sorry..” said the cute guy hoping his umma will look at him again.

“Don’t worry umma just need some time neh…here hyung make this, make sure always wear it okay..” the cute guy hyung said as he help his dongsaeng wearing the dolphin bracelet that him make it.

“Here, look hyung got this too. Its only got two in this world since hyung make it and design myself so don’t lose it okay..” the cute guy nod his head, wipe his tear.

The cute guy turn to take a look at his family for last time before take a flight going back to his homeland, separate with the only family his got.

*************************

subscribed and comment are welcome neh~~