Chapter 6: I Had Fun, Master

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, during the weekends, Kyuhyun said he gives Jimin a day off. She was free to do what she can do. Both Jiyoon and her had day off. Jiyoon decided to go for jogging at the park and Jimin agrees. Early in the morning, they left their dorm and head to the park for a jog. "Ah! Fresh air! It's nice to get a day off! No work! Just relax!" Jimin sighs as she jogs. "Yep! We're just gonna relax the entire weekend," said Jiyoon, agreeing with her friend. 

The sun rises by the time the two friends finished their jogging. Jimin had an idea on where to go for breakfast. "Let's go to Ryeowook's cafe. I heard that place serves breakfast," she suggested. Hearing Ryeowook's name, Jiyoon agree to go. As they reached there, they saw Ryeowook pasting up an advertisment by the window. He saw the familiar girls. "Good morning. I recognized you two before. You're Jimin and Jiyoon, right?" The girls nodded their heads. Jiyoon waved a tiny hello. "Come on in. I'm sure you're hungry." 

Jimin entered the cafe, alongside Jiyoon. They saw many customers inside. "I see you've been exercising today," Ryeowook said as he look at their outfit. "Yeah. Since we have days off, we decided to go for a jog," said Jimin. "Wow! This place is crowded," said Jiyoon. "Many are Kyuhyun's fans. They like to come here. The food and beverages here are excellent. And guess what? Kyuhyun's MV was shot here too," Ryeowook explained. He also pointed to the newspaper clips of Kyuhyun's MV being shot in the cafe and some pictures of him from his album promotion. Jimin and Jiyoon were impressed.

"By the way, what's with the ad you pasted outside?" asked Jimin. "Oh, it's an ad for hiring new workers. Two of my workers quit last month and we're short of hands. I need new workers ASAP," replied Ryeowook. "Anyways, what would you like to order? Today, we have a special. Cream cheese bagels with ham. Try it. It's not bad." The girls scan the menu first. "I'll have the special with ginger ale tea," said Jiyoon. "I'll just go with banana muffins and white coffee, please," said Jimin.

Ryeowook punched in the price numbers on the cash register and announced the price. They paid for their meals and drink and carry their orders to an empty table. As they were eating their food, a girl walked in. She flipped her light brown hair in the air. Jiyoon recognized her right away. "That's Seohyun. She's the most prettiest star I've seen. She does a lot of beauty products cf's," whispered Jiyoon. The name rings a bell to Jimin. "That's Seohyun? The girl Kyuhyun wanted to meet?" she thought. "She is gorgeous alright." 

"Hi, Seohyun," greeted Ryeowook. "Hi, Ryeowook. Good business today, huh?" Seohyun greeted back. She placed her orders. Ryeowook punched in the numbers on the cash register. "So, when are you free to meet Kyuhyun?" he asked. "I don't know. I've been busy going overseas, promoting beauty products and finishing my new song," Seohyun replied as she closes her purse. "He's been dying to meet you ever since he saw you on TV," said Ryeowook, chuckling.

He hands her the coffee she ordered. "One caffe latte just for you, doll." Seohyun smile sweetly and took her coffee. "I have a schedule to run. Tell this Kyuhyun I say hi." And she walked away like a fashion model. "What a beauty."

 

Several days have passed and everything went on as usual. Jimin was still a slave to Kyuhyun. But she was beginning to enjoy being with him. One evening, Ryeowook invited Kyuhyun to play tennis with him. He also invited Jimin to come, despite Kyuhyun disagreeing with his idea. "I don't know why you had to invite my slave over. She has work to do," Kyuhyun whispered to him. "Come on. Let her have a break. She's a human, not a robot," Ryeowook whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter