Chapter 4: Styling Up

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, what is the chore now?" Jimin asked impatiently. "My stylist has to babysit her sister's daughter and she cannot make it for tonight's schedule. You're gonna have to be my stylist for the day," Kyuhyun explained. "But I thought I only do house chores. Your contract didn't say I have to be your staff," Jimin complained. Kyuhyun tries to calm her down. "I know. It's just for today only. Sometimes, there will be alternate changes. All you gotta do is brush my hair and put on my make up. It's a very simple job."

"Okay. Fine. I shall do it, since I'm on a contract. When will we leave?" 

"By 7 pm. My manager will pick me up. So you can fix us some dinner."

Jimin looked at the clock and it says 6 pm. It's almost time for a meal. She went to the kitchen to see what is there to cook. She found some spaghetti in the cupboard and some tomato paste, mince meat and a few ingredients in the fridge. She took out all the necessary things she need to make the dinner. "You ought to go out for grocery shopping, Kyuhyun. You barely have anything left in your house." Kyuhyun grinned. "I know. That's why you're here." 

Jimin shook her head and get on with the cooking. "We're having spaghetti tonight, since these are the only ingredients I can find for now," she announced. "I don't mind. As long as it's edible," said Kyuhyun. "I'll be in my room. Call me if dinner is ready." As Jimin was cooking, the aroma roamed to the bedroom, where Kyuhyun is watching some drama on his laptop. He can smell the delicious aroma of his dinner. "Mmm......it's smell so.......nice." 

Jimin slapped down the spaghetti with the sauce. "Dinner is ready!" she hollered. Kyuhyun heard her, switched off his laptop and went to the kitchen. "Eat it while it's hot," said Jimin. Kyuhyun looked down at his food. "I hope you make it edible." He picked up his fork, rolled the spaghetti and pop into his mouth. Jimin watch closely at him. "This taste is........the best dish I ever tasted!" said Kyuhyun, grinning like a little kid. "I didn't know you could cook so well."

"Well, I had to cook my own food in my dorm," said Jimin, feeling satisfied of her cooking. She also started eating. Kyuhyun took another bite and another. Jimin began to laugh at the way he eats. "Slow down, happy boy. You'll get a stomachache if you eat fast," she warned. At last, the spaghetti is gone from the plate. Kyuhyun wipe his mouth with a napkin. "Well, that was delicious. I hope you'll cook for me more often," he said. Jimin shot a smirk. "Uh.....aren't I doing it for 100 days?" 

Jimin was washing the dishes when the doorbell rang. Kyuhyun make his way to the door. "Yes?" he spoke to the intercom. "Kyuhyun! I'm here! Get your stuff right now! You got a drama shoot to go pronto!" the manager replied. Kyuhyun looked at Jimin. "Get ready. We're leaving now," he called. "But I'm not finished yet!" said Jimin. "You can do it after my drama shoot. We need to go now," Kyuhyun groaned. Jimin abandoned her chore and followed Kyuhyun out of the door.

The manager was surprised to see a lady with him. "Uh.....Kyuhyun. Who is this?" he asked. "This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter