Chapter 2: You Have To Pay Me!

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jimin woke up with drowsy eyes. She didn't sleep well for the whole night. She's been thinking about her ex-boyfriend. She slowly changed into her uniform. "Hurry, Jimin! The boss won't like it if we're late!" Jiyoon called. Jimin walk out of her dorm like a zombie and followed her friend. One of the employees saw Jimin's black eyes. "Jimin, what happened to you? You looked like you haven't sleep at all." Jimin has no mood to answer. "Her boyfriend broke up with her last night. It's probably common among couples," Jiyoon answered for her. 

"Hey! Now is not the time to chat! Back to work!" the boss yelled. Jimin and Jiyoon did their work. "I hope you don't sleep during working hours today, Jimin," warned Jiyoon. Jimin just groaned and didn't say a word. Later during lunch hour, Jiyoon brought a can of coffee for Jimin to help her keep awake at work. "You need it." Jimin thanked her friend and drank her coffee. 

Kyuhyun had just finished shooting a confession scene with an actress. He was starring in a drama. "Cut! That's a wrap!" the director yelled. Kyuhyun was relieved when the shooting is finished. He went to his place and sat down to read the next script for the next scene. His manager fanned him and his stylist brush his hair nicely. "Great job today, Kyuhyun. You'll be a hit in this drama," the director said. Kyuhyun just smiled as a respond. 

Ryeowook came to Kyuhyun's shooting site, carrying three boxes of pastries. "Hey, Kyu. I brought these muffins today. It's freshly baked." Kyuhyun opened the box and saw six blueberry muffins. "It looks yummy. Thank you," he said. Ryeowook gave the other two boxes to the staff. "I brought some for you too." The manager and stylist thanked him. "Nothing like sweet treats from your cafe," said the manager, munching on the muffins. 

"So, where is your next scene going to be shoot?" 

"Tonight at the park." 

"I'll bring some fried chicken for your dinner," Ryeowook suggested. Kyuhyun shook his head. "No thanks. Manager hyung is gonna buy me dinner tonight," he said. "Okay then. I gotta go back to the cafe now. See you later." Kyuhyun waved good bye as his friend left the site. He check his next schedule before the next shooting at night. He has a recording to go to. He turned to his staff. "You two go ahead. I'll see you later tonight." The staff obeyed. 

Kyuhyun got into his precious convertible car and drove to the recording studio. At the same time, Jimin was asked to take a break from work, request by the boss, seeing that she looks tired. Jimin wanted to take a peaceful walk around the streets just for a short while. She needs to get away from her workplace once in a while. 

As she was walking, she saw a soda can below her feet. She had enough of seeing sodas everywhere. She kicked the can high up into the air. Unnoticed, the can hit Kyuhyun on the head, making him loose control of his car. Alas, he crashed into a big wall, making his precious car damaged with scratches. He turned around and saw Jimin behind. "I bet she's the one who threw that can at me!!"

Furiously, he got down from his car and walked towards her. "You there! You in the white uniform!!" he yelled. Jimin turned around and saw a handsome but angry guy walking to her direction. "Yes? Can I help you?" she asked, not making eye contact. Kyuhyun was boiling mad with blood oozing down from his nostrils. He showed the can she kicked. "Were you the one who kicked the can at me?"

Jimin look at the can and it was the same can she kicked. "Yes. I kicked the can. Is there a problem?" she asked again. "Have you no eyes to see, miss? Your can almost killed me!" Kyuhyun shouted at her. "I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't see you," said Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter