Chapter 15: Together Forever

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours later, Kyuhyun and Jimin finished their love making moment. They snuggled together and watch the ceiling with smiles on their faces. "Tonight is definitely a memorable moment. And you kept your promise," Jimin sighed as she held Kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun her hair and placed his hand on her shoulder. "What did I tell you?" Jimin placed her head on his chest. "Thank you for tonight, Kyuhyun. I will never forget it," she whispered. Kyuhyun smile at her and kissed her head. "Neither will I, my love. From now on, call me oppa." Jimin giggled in respond. "Okay, oppa." 

"Now that we confess our love, are we offically a couple?"

"Yes, we are, oppa. I'm happy to be your girlfriend. I bet your fans will get jealous." 

They chatter with a whisper before their eyes get droopy. "Good night, oppa. I love you," said Jimin. "Good night. I love you too, my sweet Jimin. Pleasant dreams," said Kyuhyun. The couple began to sleep peacefully while cuddling together. 

 

The morning has come. Jimin was the first to wake up. She saw Kyuhyun sleeping soundly. She grinned and kissed his cheek. She got up and went to the bathroom to washed up. In the mirror, she saw red marks on her neck, where Kyuhyun kissed her that night. Later, she went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Kyuhyun woke up a few minutes. He hugged his girlfriend from behind. "Good morning, honey," he greeted. "Good morning, sweetheart," Jimin greeted back. They were happy to be a couple at last. 

"Guess what? My new album will be released today at midnight," Kyuhyun announced. "Really? That's wonderful. I hope it will a success," said Jimin. Just then, something strucked her. If they are a couple now, will they be caught by the media? "Oppa?" she called. "Yes?" Kyuhyun respond. "Something just struck me. Since we're a couple already, will we be caught together in public? If this comes out in the news, your fans will be disappointed," said Jimin, feeling concerned. Kyuhyun understood what she meant. "We'll try to keep our relationship a secret. If it does come out in the news, then we have no choice but to let the media know that we are an official couple," he said.

"But I'm worried that you won't have many fans."

"Don't worry about them. Let them be mad at us. There will be bad fans. But they can't break us up. Whatever they want to say, let them say or curse at us. That doesn't stop us from being together. We'll keep our relationship long lasting."

Jimin's spirit was lifted up and she smile at him. "You're right. Let's keep our bond together," she said. Kyuhyun smile back. "We'll get through this. Don't worry about the public too much. Just go on with your daily life and you'll be fine." Jimin gave her boyfriend a hug. 

At the cafe, Ryeowook greeted her with a grin. "Good morning, Jimin. I'm so glad you're back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter