Chapter 3: First Day On The Job

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin gets on with the job by doing Kyuhyun's laundry. She just stare at the pile of dirty clothes. "This man.....really......" she wanted to cursed. Since she's on a contract, she has to do a good job. She puts in the big amount detergent, fabric softner and put in all the clothes as much as she can. While waiting for the laundry to be done, she went to the living room to see what is there to do. To her shock, the whole place looks like it has been in a hurricane. Food wrappers are everywhere, crumbs from the snacks are on the couch and coffee table, and tissues are thrown all over the floor! 

Jimin wanted to scream. Then, she saw a note placed on the table. She picked it up and read the note:

"Dear slave,

My schedule will be finished by 9 pm. I expect everything, including my laundry, to be clean by the time I arrive home. 

Love, Kyuhyun"

Jimin looks at the clock. She only has half an hour to finished up the whole chore! Quickly, she took a vacuum cleaner and sweep up the crumbs and dust on the floor. Once she finished, she grab a cloth to clean the table and a garbage bag to dispose all the garbage around. By then, she was exhausted. The clock says 8:40. "Only 20 more minutes till he comes home," Jimin thought. 

In a flash, Jimin went to the laundry room, only to find foam of soap bursting out of the machine. "Oh no! I've put too much detergent!" With only little time left, she redo the whole laundry all over again. This has been a bad night for her. She began to sobbed. "Why oh why have I gotten into this mess?" 

Kyuhyun unlocked the door and enter his home to find the living room spotless. But Jimin was nowhere to be found. "Jimin?" he called. Inside the room, Jimin heard his voice. "Oh......damn it!" she thought. Kyuhyun found her still doing the laundry. "I thought you should be done by now! Didn't you read my note?" he scolded. Jimin made a nervous giggle. "Well....uh....it seems....I have trouble with your laundry. I had to redo it again," she tried to explained. 

"Then, you better hurry up if you want to go home," said Kyuhyun, leaving her alone. Jimin tried her best to finished up her mess. She was finished when Kyuhyun was about to go to sleep. "I'm done, Your Highness," she announced. Kyuhyun looked at his clothes, all clean and dry up. "Finish hanging up my clothes and you can go," he told her. Jimin sulked at him as she went to hang the clothes. 

Jimin went back to her dorm to find her friend is sleeping soundly already. She was dead tired of all the chores she had to do. She changed into her pajamas, washed up and got ready for bed. Jiyoon woke up and saw her friend getting into bed. "Back so soon?" she asked. "Yes. Go to sleep, Jiyoon," whispered Jimin. Jiyoon nodded and went back to dreamland. Jimin laid thinking about Kyuhyun's next chore for her. 

 

The next day, Jimin received a text message from Kyuhyun before she goes to work. "Come over and help me organize my kitchen utensils once you finished your work. - Kyuhyun." She groaned and snapped her phone. "Who is it? Your master?" asked Jiyoon. Jimin sighed and said yes. "All I can say is good luck," Jiyoon added and left the dorm for work. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter