Chapter 14: My Feelings For You

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin arrived back to the city in the afternoon. She was feeling hungry after the journey. She decide to stop by a fast food restaurant to have lunch. Jiyoon, who was also at the restaurant, spotted her best friend. She walked over to her table with her food. "Jimin!" she called. Jimin looked up and smile. "Hi, Jiyoon," she greeted. "Can I sit here with you?" asked Jiyoon. Jimin nodded her head and she placed her tray on the table. "You came back so fast." 

"Yeah. I'm only gone for a few days."

"I'm happy you're back again. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Jiyoon," said Jimin, grinning. Jiyoon giggled as she dipped her french fry into her ketchup sauce. "So, how was Busan? I bet your family missed you terribly." Jimin nodded her head with chewing a burger. "Of course. I missed my childhood days. Playing with the cousins in the fields and watching my father work in the fields from dawn till evening," she said. "Wow! It must be hard work living in a farming village," said Jiyoon. "Yep. When I'm in middle school, I had to help my father during the weekends," said Jimin, remembering her past.

Jiyoon just smile at her. "Life is all about hard work." Jimin laughed. "You ought to go back to your hometown one of these days," she told her friend. "I will if the boss lets me have another day off," said Jiyoon. "By the way, I think Kyuhyun missed you the most. He's been quiet since you were gone. And guess what? Ryeowook has actually invited me out to dinner tonight!" Hearing this, Jimin squealed for joy and give her best friend a high five. "I'm happy for you. You must be happy going on your date." 

"If everything works out between us, who knows Ryeowook and I will end up being a couple," said Jiyoon, feeling thrilled. "And same goes to you and Kyuhyun." Jimin gave a shy smile. "Speaking of couple, have you two become one yet?" asked Jiyoon. Jimin shook her head. "Not yet. I planned to tell him once I get home," she replied. 

Jimin arrived back to Kyuhyun's house. Unfortunately, Kyuhyun is not home. She looked around the empty house. How she missed it. "Hmm.....he must be on his schedules. I can wait. It's good to be back here again." She placed her luggage in her room and took a short nap. 

Night time came. Kyuhyun arrived home from his work. He was surprised to see a familiar person cooking in the kitchen. "Hello?" he called. Jimin turned around and smile. "Welcome home, master," she greeted sweetly. Kyuhyun was surprised to see her back in his house. "Jimin?! I didn't know you came back today," he said, feeling joyful. "I arrived here in the afternoon. You must be hungry. Please sit down. Dinner is almost ready," said Jimin. 

Kyuhyun and Jimin sat down together for dinner. "Mmm. How I missed your cooking." Jimin told him to dig in and he did. While they were eating, Jimin told everything about her hometown and the party. Kyuhyun listened with amused. "Sounds like you have a lot of fun," he said. Jimin laughed and nodded her head. "I missed them a lot." 

"Yeah. I know how you feel. Even I miss my own family too."

"Why don't you go back and see them?"

"I wanted to but because I'm so busy, I cannot find the right time to visit them," said Kyuhyun. "The only tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter