Epilogue

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun continued his singing and acting career and Jimin went to a university to study the course she wanted to do. She still works at the cafe. Ryeowook has expanded his business and opens a new restaurant. Jimin is now taking over as the assistant manager for him at the cafe. Jiyoon quits her job at the factory and works alongside Jimin. Many fans who supported the married couple came to the cafe and the new restaurant. Jimin had never seen so many customers. She was glad that the business can maintained. 

Soon, Jimin discovered she is one month pregnant. She told her husband the good news and he was thrilled. "Wow! That's awesome, darling! I'm proud of you." Jimin chuckled. "When the doctor told me, I was happy with joy." Kyuhyun smile and touched her stomach. "Me too. We're gonna become great parents soon." They lean forward and kiss each other with their lips.

Jimin keep herself strong and healthy by eating the right food and doing some exercises. She also tries her best not to over stress herself. As months passed by, her stomach began to grow bigger. Kyuhyun also got the chance to say hello to his baby inside. Jimin could hear the baby moved. "It likes your voice, oppa," she told him. "I wonder if we'll have a boy or girl," said Kyuhyun, wondering. "Never mind. Whatever gender the baby is, we'll just accept him or her," said Jimin, grinning.

Once the baby is 9 months old, Jimin went into labor. The baby turned out to be a girl. "Congratulations, madam. You have a daughter," the nurse told her. Jimin couldn't respond because she was breathing very hard. But she was happy to see her baby daughter. Kyuhyun came over to the hospital straight after his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter