Chapter 10: Dating Lessons #1

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night after dinner, someone knocked on the ladies' door. "I'll get it," said Jiyoon. She opened the door and saw Kyuhyun standing in front of her. "Hi, Jiyoon. Is Jimin here? I need to talk to her about something," he said. Jiyoon looked at Jimin brushing her hair in the bathroom. "Jimin, your master wants to see you," she told her. Jimin puts down her comb and went to the door. "Yes? Can I help you?" she asked. "Yeah. Let's go out to the beach and talk," said Kyuhyun. "It's a beautiful night tonight."

Jimin and Kyuhyun head down to the beach. They can still feel the sea breeze blowing. They sat on a nearby rock to have their conversation. "What is it you need to talk to me?" asked Jimin. "I wanted to tell you that your 100 days will be over soon. So, after our trip, you are free," replied Kyuhyun. Jimin felt happy to be released from slavery. "Wow! I never knew time went fast. I was so getting used to doing the chore and seeing you all the time," she said softly. "Yes. I know. I guess you must be happy," said Kyuhyun. 

Then, Jimin's smile became a frown because she knew that she has to leave Kyuhyun's house once her 100 days are up. "Yeah. I am. But also, I need to move out once we go back to Korea," she said in a sad tone. Kyuhyun regretted of what he said about her moving out. "You may not have to go, you know. If you got no where to stay, you're welcome to stay in my house as long as you like."

"But you said----" Kyuhyun cuts her off. "Forget what I said. What's the point of moving out if you can't find a place to stay," he said. Jimin gets his point. It's no use of moving out if she can't find anywhere to stay. "You're right. I guess I can stay at your house just a little longer until further notice," she said. Kyuhyun smiled at her. Jimin smiled back. "You look quite nice when you smile," she told him. Kyuhyun laughed. "Same to you too." 

Jimin begin to get up. "If that's all you want to talk to me about all this, then I shall say good night." She was about to leave but Kyuhyun grabbed her hand. "Not just yet. I need you help with something else," he said. Jimin sat back on the rock. "Do you have any dating experience?" asked Kyuhyun. "Y-yes. I had a boyfriend once. But we broke up," replied Jimin. Kyuhyun grinned. "Perfect! You're just the person I need. I need you to give me some tips on dating."

"Let me guess. You want to go on a date with Seohyun, right?" Jimin made a guess. Kyuhyun knew she guessed it right. "You're smart. Anyways, I have no dating experience with any girl since I became a celebrity. Since Seohyun really tip me off, I need some help on dating," he said. "Well, okay. I guess it's no harm in giving you dating lessons," said Jimin. Kyuhyun was filled with joy that he gave her a big hug. Jimin blushed. "Oops! Sorry," Kyuhyun apologized as he lets go of the hug. "We'll start when we go home first," said Jimin.

 

The next day, the friends were leaving Maldives for home. Jimin looked down at the island below. "I'm gonna miss Maldives. But if I make more money, I can come back here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter