Chapter 12: Long Time No See

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though Kyuhyun changed his feelings for Seohyun, they still remained as good friends. Jimin still felt sorry for him, after he strives so hard to see his dream crush. She decide to make it up by cooking up a special dish: a vegetarian pizza. When Kyuhyun came home that night, he smelled the pizza. "Something smells good here. What's for dinner?" he asked. "Just a little special dish for tonight. We're having vegetarian pizza," Jimin replied from the kitchen. "It's almost ready. Go and washed up first." 

Jimin took out two cans of cola from the fridge. After Kyuhyun came out from the bathroom, he sat down to eat with her. The atmosphere remained quiet while they're munching on their slice of pizza and sipping onto their can of cola. "What makes you come up with the idea of a vegetarian pizza?" Kyuhyun asked out of the silence. "I wanted to try something new with a common food," replied Jimin. "And it's healthy too." 

Kyuhyun just smiled and resume eating. Jimin drank her cola. "Kyuhyun, I want to apologize," she said. "Apologize? For what?" he asked with surprise. Jimin puts down her can and sighs. "For the kiss. Because of that, you changed your mind about becoming Seohyun's boyfriend. I felt that I'm at fault. You strived so hard just to meet her and I ruined it. I'm sorry. You can go ahead and scold me. Scream at me if you want to." She shut her eyes tightly, waiting for his scolding to come.

However, there was silence. Not one scolding was being heard. Jimin slowly opened her eyes. To her surprise, Kyuhyun didn't look mad. "Why would I scold you for this? It's not your fault that I had to tell Seohyun off just because you kissed me. I know I had a crush on her and I always wanted to meet her. But sometimes, people's feelings do changed as time goes by. If I don't want to be with Seohyun, then it's my own choice," he said. "I suppose you're right," said Jimin, understanding his point. 

"Don't feel guilty about what you did. You didn't ask me to break up. I made my own decision on whom to love," Kyuhyun reassured her by holding her palm. Jimin blushed when she felt her hand being held. "Really?" she asked. He nodded his head. "Of course." Jimin smiled and felt glad. 

 

Ryeowook planned on going out for a drink in the pub and we agreed. "Kyuhyun said he'll go straight there," he told the girls. Inside the pub, there was loud music. People were dancing to the beat and drinking their glasses of alcholic drinks. "A bottle of soju with four glasses," Ryeowook told the bartender. Jiyoon went to find a seat. "What's the occasion of coming to the pub?" she asked. "I guess Ryeowook wants us to party the night," replied Jimin. 

Kyuhyun arrived to the pub straight after his last drama filming. He hunts for his friends. "Over here!" Ryeowook called by waving his hands. Kyuhyun found him and approached him and Jiyoon. "We're glad you could make it." The bartender brought out the bottle of soju and the four glasses. Ryeowook poured the soju into each glass. "Let's raise our glasses to toast," he cheered. Kyuhyun, Jimin and Jiyoon raised their own glasses for a toast. "Cheers!"

Jimin was heading for the washroom when she saw a familiar person by the counter, looking drunk and miserable. It was Ken, her ex-boyfriend. "Ken?" she called. Ken woke up drowsy and saw Jimin standing beside him. "Jimin? Is that you?" he asked. He rubs his eyes. Jimin could see his eyes were red and there were seven bottles of beer placed beside him. "Long time no see, Ken," she said, pretending to be happy. "So, how's life with your so-called fiancee who's carrying your seed?" 

"Correction. It's wife now," he corrected h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter