Chapter 13: I Choose To Be In Seoul

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time has come for Jimin to go back to Busan. She packed all her clothes in her luggage when she came home from work. Kyuhyun found her packing up. "Jimin, where are you going?" he asked. "I'm going home to Busan tomorrow morning. I need to pack," Jimin replied while she's checking her belongings. "You mean you're leaving and never coming back?" he asked again. Jimin shook her head. "No. Nothing like that. My cousin's birthday is this weekend. My family wants me to come back and celebrate," she said. "Oh, okay," Kyuhyun chuckled with relieved. Jimin smile. "It's only for a few days. I'll be back after the party." 

Kyuhyun drove Jimin to the train station the next morning. Ryeowook also came to say good bye. "Have a safe journey home, Jimin. Let me know when you are returning," he told her. Jimin nodded her head and looks at Kyuhyun. "Well, I guess this is good bye now. Good luck on your fame." She offer a hand shake. Kyuhyun shook her hand back and smile. "Yeah. Good bye. Have fun with your family." Jimin grabbed her luggage and went inside the station to wait for her train home. 

After three hours on the train, Jimin was finally back in Busan. She got off the train station and took a taxi to her old home which was located in a farming village. Her parents were waiting for her. "Jimin!" her mother called. Jimin grinned. They both ran and hugged each other. "My baby is home at last!" Jimin chuckled as she pat her mother's back. "Where's appa?" she asked.

"He's out in the field, watering the crops. He'll be so thrilled to see you," said her mother. When her father came home from his work at the fields, he was overjoyed to see his daughter home. "It can't be! My darling is home?!" His wife smiled at him. "Yes, honey. Our Jimin finally managed to come home." Jimin hugged her father. "Hello, appa." Her father returned the hug. "My Jimin! My beloved Jimin!" he whispered. The whole family embraced with a hug together.

"We're so happy you could return home again. We thought about you everyday."

"Me too. It's good to be home."

The next night was the birthday party. Jimin, her parents and all her relatives gather in Hyena's house for the party. Jimin was happy that she was reunited with her family again. "Happy birthday, Hyena!" everyone greeted. Hyena laughed and clapped her hands. "This feels like Seollal," said Jimin's aunt. 

While the other relatives were having a jolly time, Jimin and her mother have a chat alone. "When you first went to Seoul, you suffer a lot getting around. Even at work. Well, becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter