Chapter 11: Dating Lesson #2

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday night came. Seohyun was waiting at the restaurant Kyuhyun asked her to meet. She looked at her watch. "I wonder where is he?" she thought. A car parked in front and out stepped Kyuhyun. "Hello, Seohyun," he greeted. "Sorry I'm late." Seohyun waved hello. They entered the restaurant. A waiter lead them to their seat. Kyuhyun remembered the lesson Jimin taught him. He pulled out a chair and offer Seohyun a seat. "What a gentleman you are," she giggled. Kyuhyun chuckled as he sat down. 

After taking down the orders, Kyuhyun and Seohyun began to chat about their personalities. "Are you perhaps.......dating anyone......at the moment?" he asked. "Well.....not yet," said Seohyun. "I do have lots of dates before. But the men I dated have bad habits and I dumped them all." Their food and drinks came. Kyuhyun has to remember to eat politely. Seohyun was impressed by his manners. "Wow! You're the first guy who has good habits," she said. 

Dinner was over. Kyuhyun paid the bills. "That was fun. I enjoyed our friendly date," said Seohyun as she stepped out of the restaurant. Kyuhyun followed her behind. "Do you want to go to the park for a walk?" he asked. "I'm sorry. I need to rest for modelling session tomorrow," Seohyun replied with a smile. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Alright. Then, I'll see you on the next date?" 

"Sure. I'd like that. I'll let you know when I'm free again," said Seohyun. They both bid farewell and part ways. Kyuhyun went home and told Jimin on the successful date. "That's great. Now I can teach you about the next step. But we'll do it tomorrow. I bet you're tired after your date," she said. 

 

The next day, Jimin taught Kyuhyun the second lesson on dating. "Now that your first date is a success, I will teach you the next step. It's gonna get mushy a bit." Kyuhyun sit back and listen. "After many successful dates, couples usually kiss each other. So, I'm gonna teach you how to make your first kiss memorable." 

Kyuhyun's face became red. "I bet it must be nerve wrecking and exciting," he said. Jimin giggled. "Don't worry. Just be calm and you'll be fine." She offer him some mint sweets. "Before your kiss, take one mint sweet and eat it. This is to take away the bad breath. You don't want to kiss a girl with bad breaths, do you?"  Kyuhyun shook his head and pops in the sweet into his mouth. Jimin also ate the sweet. They both the sweets first before proceeding on.

"Okay. Now your breath is clear, take a few moments to look into her eyes. Don't just lean in and kiss yet. Have a little romance in the air first. Say some love words but with a whisper. Keep the conversation short before the big moment. And keep an eye for her signal like her respond back to your words and looking at your lips. If she does all that, you both can pucker up and smooch," said Jimin.

"If you don't mind, can you show me how to kiss?" suggested Kyuhyun. Jimin began to blushed. "I don't know if I should. But do you mind?" she asked. "I don't mind at all. I'll see you as Seohyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter