Chapter 5: Meeting A Friend

My 100 Days With A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was leaving for Kyuhyun's home when Jiyoon called her. "Wait! Where are you going? We got grocery shopping to do today!" Jimin sighed. "I'd love to. But I had to do grocery shopping for the master." Then, Jiyoon has an idea. "Since we're both going grocery shopping, why don't we do it together on the same day? First, we'll get for your master. Then, we'll buy for ourselves." Jimin began to smile. "I like that idea. Let's do it."

Kyuhyun was already waiting at the lobby instead of his house. "There you are. I've been waiting for you," he said. "Hi, Kyuhyun. I brought along my friend to help me do the shopping. If that is alright with you," said Jimin. Jiyoon can only stare at his gorgeous face. But as usual, Kyuhyun ignores it and said, "That is up to you." He saw the manager's car. "I gotta go now. Here is the list and the money. Don't forget anything." With that, he rushed off to his next schedule. Jimin checked the list. "Wow! That's a lot of things on the list." 

She noticed Jiyoon was staring into space. "Uh......Jiyoon? Hello?" She waved her hands in front of her friend. "Wow! I finally got to see Kyuhyun in person," whispered Jiyoon. "I so envy you, Jimin. You get to be his slave." Jimin chuckled and tries to snapped her out of her daydream. "Let's go. The sooner we get his stuff, the sooner we buy our things," she said. "You're right. Let's go." 

Jimin and Jiyoon got everything on Kyuhyun's list and their list. They spent so much money on the groceries. Lucky for Jimin, Kyuhyun gave her some money. As they went back to Kyuhyun's penthouse floor, she press the doorbell. Unfortunately, there was no sound from the intercom. She tried again and again but there was silence. "I guess Kyuhyun's not home yet."

"We can't stand around like this all day," said Jiyoon. She noticed the door has a keypad. "I think his house needs the password to enter." Jimin saw it and the keypad has numbers instead of letters. She was in trouble. She didn't ask Kyuhyun for his real password. Quickly, she pulled out her cellphone and dial his phone number. On the other side, the manager saw Kyuhyun's cellphone ringing. Since the star is busy with his photoshoot, he answered the call instead, "Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Kyuhyun?" asked Jimin. "This is his manager. Kyuhyun is busy at the moment," replied the manager. Jimin realized her master is still doing his schedule. "Oh! Okay! I need the password to get into his house. Can you ask him as soon as he finished?" she begged. "It's gonna take a while for him to be done. But I know his password. So, I can give it to you on his behalf." Jimin listened closely to the password. 

"Did you get the whole thing?" 

"Yes. Thank you so much, sir." 

Jimin ends the call and punch in the number the manager told her. The light turns green and the door is unlocked. "Great! We did it!" cheered Jiyoon. "Now, let's get busy before Kyuhyun comes home." The two friends put away Kyuhyun's groceries and began to cook dinner. "What are we making for him?" asked Jiyoon. "We'll just cook a simple dinner. We need to make extra, as he's having a friend over tonight," said Jimin. 

As the girls are busy with dinner, they heard the doorbell ringing. "I'll see who is it while you take care of the cooking," said Jiyoon. She went to the intercom and saw a guy standing by the door. It was Ryeowook. She began to blush. "Who is it?" Jimin asked from the kitchen. "It's not Kyuhyun. It's another guy standing by his door," Jiyoon replied. "Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter