Seventeen- Wonwoo

K-Pop Drabbles

Group: Seventeen

Member: Wonwoo

Imagine: Scraped knee

Requested by: hyesong

 

“Crap...”

You were on your way to meet your boyfriend for a date. Or at least, you had been on your way to meet him when you decided to trip on your own feet.

Not that you weren't a klutz, but this was worse than usual for you. And to top it off, you had decided to wear a skirt, which did absolutely nothing to protect your knees and might have flashed anyone walking behind you. Now you were sitting on the sidewalk with blood trickling down your leg and no idea what exactly to do.

Wonwoo would be waiting at the restaurant down the street, so you needed to clean yourself up. It would just be too embarrassing to let him see you like this. You had a crinkled napkin in your purse that you were pressing against the would, hissing because it stung.

“Why didn't you call?”

You looked up in surprise at Wonwoo's voice, totally surprised to find hi leaning over you with his hands on knees, breathing hard.

“Where did you come from?” You looked around in confusion. You hadn't seen him nearby...

“I was down the street when I saw you. Why didn't you call if you needed help?”

“Wonwoo, it's a scraped knees, its not a big deal.” You didn't want to admit that you were embarrassed.

“You're bleeding, its kind of a big deal.”

You huffed and said nothing, simply held out your leg as he knelt by your side. He had a messenger bag and was immediately diffing through it, pulling out a water bottle and fresh napkin. “This might hurt a bit,” he murmured, drizzling water on the napkin before pressing it against the wound. You hissed louder than before as he pat it, careful to clean it thoroughly.

“Ow,” you complained, and he let out a little chuckle.

“Almost done.” He wiped the drip of blood and then put the napkins aside, reaching into his bag again and returning with two band-aids. He peeled away the packaging before carefully placing the first on the top of the scrape and the second on the bottom.

“There,” he sat back, pleased with his work. He reached out and helped you to your feet, letting you baby the sore leg for a minute before leaving you on your own, only for a second to pick up his bag. He offered you and arm in support.

“Call me next time, okay? I don't want to leave you on your own in you're hurt.”

You took his arm, loping yours around it while you enjoyed the new-found warmth in your chest. “Yes, yes, I will.”

“Promise?”
“Promise.”

You walked in silence for a few moments, enjoying each others company. “You look lovely today,” Woowoo finally murmured. You looked up to him face at the soft inflections of his voice to find a small blush on his cheeks. “That skirt... I like it.”

“Thanks,” you said. “It's okay even with the knee?”

He grinned. “The knee adds character.”

You smiled back. The scrape was worth it.