Seventeen- Woozi

K-Pop Drabbles

Group: Seventeen

Member: Woozi

Imagine: Woozi is upset that you're eating less

 

You stared at the food on your plate, occasionally shifting it around with your fork. Woozi was wolfing it down as though he hadn’t eaten in a week– with his schedule, it probably wasn’t so far off– and while you were glad he was enjoying it, you just couldn’t make yourself feel the same. You had only taken a little to start with, only eaten a few bites to pacify him. The thought of any more was making you sick.

“I’m full,” you announced with a smile, taking your nearly empty plate to the sink to wash. You and Woozi always used to have dinner together, but as he had gotten busier and come home later, even less often, it had become less conspicuous that you were eating very little. Or so you thought. Woozi stopped eat immediately, watching you with unfathomable eyes that you did your best to avoid.

“Jagi…” he lowered his fork. “That’s all you want? Are you sure? What did you have for lunch?”

“Oh you know, the usual,” you lied. You the water and began to wash the dish, putting it in the drain when finished. Usually you waited until Woozi was about done as well, but today you just couldn’t bear to look at it anymore.
“Jagi.” Woozi’s voice was hardly a murmur, but something in it made you stop what you were doing immediately and turn to face him. He was already walking over to you, giving you only a second  to prepare yourself before he enveloped you in a hug.

“W-wait Woozi my hands are wet–”

“I don’t care.” He had head head buried in your shoulder, his pink hair filling your view. “But Jagi, we need to talk.”

“…What about…”

“I’ve noticed, you know.” He raised his head and looked at you with eyes filled with concern. “You think I’m not paying attention because I’m busy, but I’m always looking at you.”

Your hands began to tremble. Something on his face told you that he did know, that he knew everything. He let go of you with one hand to take  your wet hand in his, raising it to his face and brushing his lips across your knuckles gently. “I love everything about you, Jagi,” he murmured, closing his eyes for a moment as he focused on the sensation of your shivering hand and the words he so desperately needed to share. “I love your mind, I love your heart, I love your body. I love every stray thought, every confused emotion, every curve. So please,” he lowered your hand back to your side so he could pull you to his chest as a small sob broke from you. The emotion was thick in his throat as well as he began to softly run a hand through your hair. “Please let me help you. It won’t be easy, I understand. But please let me, in any way I can. I’m always here for you, you know that right?”

You cuddled into his chest, lost in the sensation of safety and warmth that you hadn’t been able to recently find in your own mind. “I know.” Woozi was so close to you, his care reaching you and settling some lost doubt to peace, and you knew that he wouldn’t be going anywhere.