Seventeen- Vernon

K-Pop Drabbles

Group: Seventeen

Member: Vernon

Imagine: Pillow fight!

Requested by:LoveBeatBaby

 

You had told Vernon that, when he came over in the evening, you would watch a movie or play video games. He had no idea that it was a completely untrue. Instead you were lying in wait by the doorway with two pillows, one for you and one for him. No, it wasn't a night for movies; you were preparing for war.

As soon as there was a knock on the door you flung it open and threw a pillow in Vernon's surprised face. “Defend yourself!” you yelled, giving him just enough time to step inside and close the door before you attacked, throwing your pillow in a wide swing.

“It was a trap!” Vernon yelled, getting into it immediately as he tried to block you. “Mayday mayday!” He dodged to the side of your next attack, scrambling past you into the hallway and not stopping until he reached the living room.

“No retreat!” You followed after him, grinning like a mad person. The second you entered the living room you took a pillow to the face from Vernon waiting behind the door, the unexpected force sending you reeling back a step.

“Ya!” You screeched, competitive spirit now awakened. You ran to the couch and picked up an extra pillow, now doubly armed.

“Hey that's cheating!” Vernon sprinted behind the couch, putting a line of defense between you and him.

“What, are you scared?” You snickered at him, trying to tempt him out of hiding. You took a step to the right and he immediately mirrored the movement and stepped to the left.

“Of you? Yeah,” he responded, ducking down as you tried to swipe at him over the cushions. He popped back up immediately, continuing with a cautious but amused look at your weapon. “You're like, a demon.”

“Don't call your girlfriend a demon!” You chastised, crawling onto the couch quickly to get him before he escaped. Vernon took advantage of the proximity, ditching his pillow and grabbing you around the waist instead.

You squealed in surprise and delight as he lifted you over the couch and onto his shoulder. “Ya! Vernon this is cheating!” You hit his with one of the pillows to make your point.

“All's fair in love and war, and we're in both!” He shot back, heading to the other side of the room. You let out a little screech and one of the weapons as he set ticking fingers at your midsection. You curled up and tried to get away as you choked on a laugh, but he refused to lessen his grip.

“Oh my god Vernon--” You couldn't keep speaking as you bubbled with laughter, the other pillow dropping to the floor uselessly. “Stop this isn't fair--” your voice shot up and octave as he found a particularly ticklish spot and attacked it mercilessly. He laughed, very happy with himself, before plopping you forward on the couch, going at with with full force. He ignored you continuous pleas for mercy, tickling until you had tears in your eyes. Finally, desire for revenge appeased, he leaned forwards and kissed you on the forehead before promptly dropping onto the cushion next to you.

“Okay, time to watch a movie.”

Utterly defeated, you poked him in the side while gathering your breath. “You .

“I know.”