Day6- Sungjin

K-Pop Drabbles

Group- Day 6

Member: Sungjin

Imagine: Sungjin makes cupcakes for your birthday!

Requested by: leebona101

(Short disclaimer: While I love Day6, I don't know them too well yet, so I apologize if his personality isn't true to form.)

 

 

When you had gotten the call earlier that day from your boyfriend inviting you over in the evening, you had nearly jumped out of your seat. You hadn't told Sungjin it was your birthday; you just couldn't find the right time, and you didn't want him to feel obligated to buy you a present. Still, his call-- “Come over at 7, I have a surprise for you...” Made it pretty obvious that he had found out.

And you were absolutely ecstatic.

It was ten to seven, and you were pacing outside his front door. You were early, true, but you were usually a little early when you met up with him. But if he had something planned, you didn't want to spoil it by being early... you kept pacing until the door opened on you.

“You're going to wear a hole in the step if you keep doing that...” Sungjin cautioned. In tight jeans and a loose gray tee, he looked absolutely god-like; when he opened his arms, you wasted no time rushing into his embrace.

“Happy Birthday.” he said as you let him go a moment later. You grinned back at him.

“Thank you! How did you know?”

“Well,” he held open the door and pulled you inside, “I had to ask around. It's also the numbers in your email address.”

“Crap.”

He just laughed, not at all perturbed. As you approached the kitchen he took you by the shoulders and pulled you to a halt.

“Wait here, close your eyes, okay?”

He was grinning like a fool; how could you resist that? Obediently you closed your eyes and he let you go.

“Don't open them, okay?” he called back to you, already in the other room it appeared.

“What, I can't even peek?”

“No!”

You snickered but kept your eyes closed. “This isn't fair,” you fake whined.

“You didn't tell me you birthday. I have every right to be unfair.”

“Hey wait, you can't--”

A sudden cold sensation on your nose caused you to open your eyes in shock, stopping mid-sentence. Sungjin was in front of you with a plate of cupcakes in one hand, and one of them conspicuously missing a spot of icing which now you found on your nose.

“Ya!” You screeched in delight as he his finger clean of the rest of the icing. You stuck your hand into the cupcake, covered a finger in the chocolate icing, and promptly returned the favor, smearing it across his cheek. Sungjin grinned at your hysterical laugh, holding the tray of cupcakes out to you. Stray lines of pink icing made a heart over the top of all of them. As you took it, touched, Sungjin leaned forward and kissed the tip of your icing covered nose.

“Happy Birthday.”