Seventeen- Mingyu

K-Pop Drabbles

Group: Seventeen

Member: Mingyu

Imagine: Mingyu and you on a date to the park, dandelions!

Requested by: hyesong

 

It was a beautiful spring day. And as such you had refused to let Mingyu stay inside. Blanket in hand, you led your boyfriend to a secluded, sunny spot in the park and settled there, content with yourself.

Mingyu, like some kind of freed puppy, was running around in the grass, at one point even trying to climb a tree before you called him back to you with a laugh. “You're too energetic,” you intoned jokingly, patting the empty space on the blanket next to you. “Take a nap with me.”

Mingyu snorted at you but settled there regardless, resting his arms on his knees. You sprawled out at his side, utterly enjoying your break. You were nearly asleep when you felt the blanket shift, pulling taunt and then relaxing as he got up and strolled away.

“Hey...” you called, shielding your eyes from the sun as you tried to spot him, confused. “Where are you going?” Mingyu was crouched a few feet away in a patch of longer grass, back to you. When you called he looked over his shoulder and sent you a smoldering grin.

“Relax, relax, I'll be right back...” he wiggled an eyebrow at you, cracking himself up, and turned but around.

You scoffed “But now I'm by myself.” He was too far away to hear the low grumble, of course. You leaned on your forearms so you could see him better in the mean time. He looked like he was having way too much fun, whatever he was doing. Moments later he returned with arms full of dandelions, laying them in front of you as he sat cross-legged back in his spot. Immediately he set to work, weaving together the long stems expertly.

“What are you doing?” You looked on, curious. “Flower chain?” He was already finishing, the braided flowers long enough that he was looping them around.

“Actually,” he tied the ends together, tested the tension, and settled it on your head, grinning at the picture you created. “It's a crown. Nothing less is fir for a princess.”

You lightly wacked him on the head, just barely able to reach from your angle; you tried again, but he dodged.

“Ya!” He yelled, “What was that for?”

“...you're an idiot.”

You turned to the other side, almost missing Mingyu affectionately stick his tongue out at you as you tried to hide your blush. Yes, he was an idiot, but he was your idiot, and you loved him for it.