UKISS- Soohyun

K-Pop Drabbles

Member: Soohyun

Group: Ukiss

Imagine: Amusement park date with Soohyun, him making fun of you for being short and you being scared of heights

"We're going on the Ferris wheel next," Soohyun informed you as he grabbed you hand and began threading you through the crowds of people. The amusement park was ridiculously crowded, but Soohyun was insistent on coming as you had planned. It had been a great time, actually, but the mention of the Ferris wheel made you a little nervous. It was rather high, and you weren't fond of “rather high” places.

“It's going to be super busy, why don't we just--”

“No no, we have to go on the Ferris wheel, it's tradition! Ah, here's the line!”

You grumbled, but he didn't seem to hear you. You fell into step beside him as you waiting in the line, which was obtrusively long. You wouldn't be getting up to the top until nightfall, but that didn't make you feel any better.

After a few minutes of waiting, Soohyun leaned an elbow on your head, using you as an arm rest. "Ahh, what to do, it's so tiring waiting in such a long line..." He huffed dramatically. You shoved his arm off in annoyance, well aware of your short stature and tense already from the upcoming ride. You were only a little scared of heights... It would be fine, right? "I'm just teasing~," he joked as he looped an arm through yours. "Don't be grumpy. And look, we're almost there!"

Indeed, the line was moving more quickly now and it would soon be your turn. You curled a and into a fist, anxious.

“And don't worry, you can stand on the seat when we kiss at the top so you'll be tall enough--” You elbowed him in the ribs before he could continue. He mumbled at you until you got to the ride, the attendant sliding open the door to let you inside. Soohyun went to sit down while you stood in the middle as the door closed, unsure of what to do.

Soohyun began to chat, but you weren't paying attention, instead watching the ground go farther and farther away and your anxiety levels rise.

“Hey,” a hand on your shoulder broke through your thoughts as Soohyun came over to you, searching your expression questioningly.

“I'm, ah, not fond of heights...”

He looked slightly startled, but let out a little chuckle regardless. "Ahh, makes senses that you would be scared of heights, seeing as you're so short..." He pulled you into his broad chest, wrapping his arms around you securely. "But look, if you stay right here you can't see anything. Just like being on the ground, ne?" The teasing quality left his voice and was replaced with only gentle fondness. You gripped onto the edges of his shirt, allowing him to rock you slowly back and forth as the ride reached it's peak and then began to descend.

“We didn't get to kiss at the top,” you murmured into his shirt.

“That's okay,” he responded, kissing the top of your head. “I like this too.”

You smiled. Maybe these rides weren't so bad after all.