Seventeen- Hoshi

K-Pop Drabbles

Group: Seventeen

Member: Hoshi

Imagine: Catching you when you trip

Requested by: mocchirin

You were so late. The meeting had started fifteen minutes ago and you were still shoving on your shoes, scrambling out of your room and down the dorm hallway. Your shoes were hardly even on correctly as you swung yourself into the stairwell, three floors up.

You hit your elbow on the railing, the moment of pain distracting you and halfway down the first flight you lost your footing. The half-on shoe went flying and you tried to grip the railing, curing yourself for rushing so much with the hard tile waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs. As the railing eluded you you drew your arms to yourself and closed your eyes, preparing for impact.

"Wah!"

You cringed at the sudden hit, expecting serious bruises before realizing that not only had you avoided the cold floor but that the cry of surprise hadn't been yours. Tentatively, you opened your eyes.

"Are, uh, you okay?"

Inches from you was the face of a young man, beautiful angled eyes wide with surprise at what, or rather whom, he now found in his arms. Your hands were pressed to his chest with your toes barely touching the stairs. You squeaked and pulled away, thoroughly embarrassed.

"I- I'm fine, I'm so sorry about that--"

"No no," he cut you off, waving his hands in front of him. "It's totally fine, I'm glad you're okay... Oh! Your shoe..." He reached over to the side and picked up your lost shoe, righting it and setting it on the stair in front of you for you to step into it. He stood back, smiling.

"Thank you," you murmured, sticking your shoe into your foot. You were a little distracted by his handsomeness, at the way his grin made his eyes turn into crescents that just barely disappeared under his blonde bangs. "What's your name?"

"Hoshi," he responded, holding out a hand for you to shake, which you happily took. "Nice to meet you. Is your ankle okay?"

"Ankle?" You looked down in confusion and rotated your foot. "Yeah, it's fine."

"Oh good," he said, leaning down to check it himself as you moved it. "I wasn't sure if you twisted it when you fell."

"Oh no it's fine, I was just rushing to--" You remembered the meeting and internally cursed, checking your watch frantically. "Holy crap I'm late, I have to go, thank you again--" You stepped around him and kept running down the stairs.

He leaned over the railing after you, looking down the stairwell. "If I see you I'll say hi," he yelled, and you couldn't help but grin.

"So will I!"