UKISS- Hoon

K-Pop Drabbles

Group: Ukiss

Member: Hoon

Imagine: Being approached by creepers outside a club

 

 

“Ya!”

You were backed up against the wall, hands in front of you protectively-- though you doubted you could actually do much protecting. The three men, one tall, one with a stained shirt, and one with no shirt were towering over you, inching closer by the second, and they reeked of booze. You were in heels and a cocktail dress, not ideal fighting clothes even if you knew how to fight. Which, you didn't

“Leave me alone.” You tried to keep your chin up and your voice steady, to ignore their leering gazes and nearing hands, but it wasn't working. They snickered at your pathetic demands and you pushed yourself further into the rough brick wall of the club. You were just in the shadows beyond the entrance, right around the corner of the building, but the music was spilling out into the street and you doubted anyone would hear you—or care-- if you screamed.

“Come on, baby,” the one with the stained shirt spoke first. “You know you want us to stick around. We can get out of here together if you want, find someplace a little more... private...”

The two flanking him let out lewd chuckles. Stained Shirt's voice was slurred from alcohol, eyes bloodshot from god knows what and every time he looked at you you wanted to retch. You felt fear coiling in your stomach as the prospects of what they could do to you, and you didn't have to look to know that you were trembling.

“Aw look,” No Shirt boy reached forward and took your hand. “She's shaking with excitement.”

You were about to kick him where it hurts and make a run for when you heard the voice, usually so gentle and happy and now filled with an ice so sharp you feared it cut.

“Let go her her right now.”

You spun around to see Hoon rushing forward, knocking the man back and sliding himself between you. He was absolutely furious, you could see it in his eyes, but he wasn't giving those men the time of day. Instead he was completely focused on you, a hand on each shoulder as he searched your face. The men started making a ruckus, one of them even giving him a shove, but he spun around and they immediately took a step back. You couldn't see the glare he gave, but you could imagine it. A second later, they backed away even further, murmuring something indiscernible before scrambling away.

You didn't even realize how powerful your fear was until your rush of relief nearly sent you to the ground, legs giving out beneath you. Hoon let out a quiet curse and caught you around the waist. Pulling you immediately into his arms and into a princess hold. You gripped around his neck as he settled you, walking away from the club.

“You gave me the scare of a lifetime,” he finally said, and you could hear the slight waver in his voice. “If something ever happened, I don't know what I...” He swallowed hard, and you leaned your forehead on his shoulder.

“Nothing will happen if you're around,” you murmured. He squeezed you tighter.

“I'll do my best.”