Perfect

Collection of BTS One Shots

> jeon jungkook, fluff, 565 words. i love that gif so much he's so squishy and adorable wtf im hurt


 

Jungkook was a brave man.

He was adored by many; idolised by many; praised by many.

It was like he was flawless. A beautiful, tall, strong man who seemed to have high ambitions to make the world a better place.

Jeon Jungkook - the name that will forever live in his small village. The name that is unforgettable. The name you will first hear once stepping into the village and the name you will last hear when leaving.

Jeon Jungkook - the man that somehow, somewhere, caught your heart just like that. He caught and held your heart with delicate and loving hands, making you fall for the guy quicker than light.

To you, he was flawless.

To you, he was everything.

You fell too hard for him to the point where you couldn't even remember what it was like living a life without him.

"Hey," a soft but deep hum broke your thoughts as you glance to your right. A tired angel also known as your boyfriend entered your sight as you flashed a loving smile at him.

"Hey you." You gently poked his nose as he stretched. It was just an ordinary Sunday morning. You had woken up a lot more earlier than you hoped to after sleeping so late last night, but you weren't feeling groggy or cranky. Why? Because you had the love of your life beside you.

"Why are you up so early? What time even is it..." Jungkook continued to mumble to himself, reaching a hand blindly behind him to search for his phone on the bedside table.

"It's only 10:30 jagiya, come back to sleep." He spoke as he pulled your sitting figure down and into him, tightening his arms around your waist.

"I can't, I'm already wide awake."

"Why? What's keeping you up? You're like Yoongi hyung; you usually sleep as much as you can. I'd even have to pull you from the bed because you're so lazy," a deep chuckle left his beautiful mouth as he snuggled into your neck.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"Enlighten me."

"You're perfect."

"I know I am." You could hear him grin as he snuggled closer to you. Lifting an elbow gently, colliding with his rock hard stomach as a teasing way for you to say stop it.

"Don't you have lots of work today?"

"I do, but that's not gonna stop me from spending time with you," you couldn't help but smile at how cheesy your boyfriend was. "Gosh, why am I even dating you?" you jokingly said before spinning your body towards him and placing a soft kiss on his nose.

"As much as I want to stay in bed with the village's most popular hottie-slash-prince, you have work to do and I have to clean the house."

"Ah, you're ruining the moment," he whined.

"I'm sorry~," you cheekily smiled at him before getting up, and with all your might, you tried to pull him up too, but unfortunately, you failed.

"Try again~," he sang. You pulled again, only to fall onto Jungkook because he was a lot more stronger than you.

“Let’s just stay like this for a little while longer, oh?” you could hear him smile as you gave in. There was no point resisting anymore, this boy had you wrapped around his finger and there was no way you were going to unravel any time soon.