My Gangster Boyfriend

Collection of BTS One Shots

> jeon jungkook, gang!au, fluff, 1672 words.


 

“You’re a disgrace,” venom slipped from his voice as you stared into his eyes. His eyes screamed anger and frustration, evident pain and tears threatening to spill out.

“W-what?” Voice barely a whisper, you managed to push even the slightest squeak out from your vocal chords as tears began to drip.

“You heard me, you’re a disgrace! You’re such a !” Jungkook shouted. The last straw of your patience was cut abruptly as soon as that left his mouth.

I’m a ?! How am I a ? Because my study partner so happened to be a guy, I’m suddenly a ?!” You pushed him, what you thought was hard was only a little tap for Jungkook. “I’m the , while you’re out who knows where at the most odd times doing who knows what, suddenly your brain thinks I’m the one that is possibly cheating on you with her study partner, when not even a thought about you cheating on any of those girls from the clubs or wherever you go pops up into my head!” You screamed at him before a hand shot up to your mouth, failing to muffle the rough sobs that escaped your mouth.

He stood there, shocked at your sudden outburst. Though he knew that you had a good reason to be angry at him, his pride refused to accept what you were saying.

“But of course, you don’t know any of that because you never speak to me anymore. The only time when we speak is when we’re fighting, like right now.” You sent a piercing glare towards him. “Of course, I’m obviously cheating on you because that’s the only thought you have in your head about me and I guess there’s no way to change it with your stubbornness.”

“Get out of my house.”

“Wait-”

“I said, get out of my house!” You refused to look at him as you pointed towards the door aggressively. Your chest heaving up and down quickly as you breathed short, uneven breaths.

“Fine, have it your way then!” Jungkook spat before leaving the house, not forgetting to send you one last glare before stomping out of your house.

“This was never my way Jungkook, you brought this onto yourself!” Slamming the door with all your might, you stormed up to your room and began throwing the once precious gifts Jungkook gave you over the year. The sounds of your wails and hiccups drowned out every other sound as you fell slump against your wardrobe, closing your eyes that now stung painfully.

The clock ticked away effortlessly and time seemed slower than ever for you. Last time you checked it was 1:30 in the morning, and when checking again it only had been 15 minutes since you last spoke a single word.

Grabbing your hair frustratedly, you left your house to clear your mind, not realising the threats of going out at this time of night.

The air was cool and clean as it wasn’t polluted by people. That’s why you enjoyed night walks so much. You could walk freely without the threat of being pushed about or having trouble breathing due to the amount of smoke from cigarettes. It was free and well - other than the fact that it is more dangerous at night, you enjoyed the freedom with the owls hooting as your company and the moon and streetlights guiding you to who knows where.

But being ridiculously angry, you kept muttering swear words to yourself, occasionally kicking the odd bottle about or a bin to release the anger and pain that bubbles inside of you; you caused some attention that you certainly did not want at all.

“Hey beautiful, what’s wrong with you tonight, tiger?” A few men emerged from the dark alleyway you had just passed and you could have sworn they weren’t there a minute ago.

“ off,” you spat out, turning again before heading off quickly, but just to your dismay a guy stepped out in front of you, freaking you out.

“Hey now, why is such a foul word coming out of a gentle looking mouth like yours? You speak to your mother with that mouth, young one?” His cracked and hard hand shot up to gently brush against your cheek. His breath, as cliche as it is, stank too much of alcohol. This guy was going to not have a pleasant morning when he wakes up.

“And you touch your mother with those hands you’re laying on me now? Disgusting.” You slapped his hand away, and as they were caught off guard, you quickly took a runner away from the group of men.

Even when they were drunk man, could they run. They chased after you and your heartbeat increased drastically as they were getting closer and you were running out of places to turn to as you were now in an unfamiliar street.

 

Grabbing your phone with much stress, you immediately dialed a number you never thought you would call after tonight.

 

First ring, no answer.

Second ring, no answer.

Third ring, no answer.

Fourth and final ring, he answered.

“Will you stop ca-”

“Jungkook! Jungkook help me please, these guys are chasing me and I don’t know where I am or where I’m going,” you panted out quickly, taking sharp turns into alleyways and out to another unknown street.

 

“What?! Where are you?”

“I- I think I’m coming up to the street near your granny’s, please help m- aah!” A scream shot out of your mouth as you felt something hard come in contact with your head, making you dizzy and slow down for a few seconds before regaining conscience and speeding off as footsteps approached faster than you hoped so.

Sharply turning into another street, you bumped into a tall, buff guy, a frightened scream was muffled against his jumper as he pulled you into him more while you fought him off.

“Get off of me!”

“Hey! It’s me!” Jungkook’s voice was heard as you softened in his touch, more than thankful that he was here right now.

“There she is!” The guys that tailed you shouted and Jungkook pulled you behind him, your hands gripped the back of his jacket tightly.

“What do you guys want with my girlfriend?” Your heart skipped a beat. He still calls you that?

“Your girlfriend? Back off lad, this pretty thing was ours first!”

“Hilarious. Do you even know who I am?”

“Why would we care who-”

 

“Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, from infamous tan.” Blood ran cold as the air seemed thicker than blood at that moment. Wait, did you hear him right? Did he say gang?

 

Jungkook must have felt your hands weaken slightly, as he gently touched the side of your thigh and side-eyed you as if he was saying I’ll explain later.

 

“Remember the name,” Jungkook grimly spoke before turning away from the guys and leading you away, before heavy footsteps charged towards his direction. Swiftly turning around, Jungkook was quick on his feet as he dodged the attack of the man, roughly pulling you out of the way so you didn’t get hit either.

 

You knew not to step in the way so you quickly paced away -- not too far but not too close so that when he or any of the old men threw any hits it wouldn’t collide with her.

 

Throwing a strong punch back, the man stumbled away before the rest of the drunken men sloppily attacked Jungkook. Jungkook effortlessly punched and kicked whoever was near him and successfully knocked the guys out.

 

“Jeon Jungkook from Bangtan. Remember the name,” Jungkook spat out once again before jogging towards you and checking if you were alright.

 

“Are you okay? They didn’t hurt you right?”

 

“I-I think one of them threw a rock or something at my head,” you whispered. He immediately pulled you towards him and examined the back of your head easily thanks to your height difference.

 

“B-but I’m fine,” you said, hesitantly pulling away from him.

 

“Look, I’m sorry for what I said. I was just too scared about you getting involved with any of my business so I wanted to stay away from you as much as possible, but I couldn’t because you were my girlfriend and even if you weren’t I still couldn’t have stayed away from you.” He grabbed your chin and tilted it up so that you both locked eye contact with one another before continuing.

 

“Please forgive me, I wasn’t thinking straight and I was jealous of your study partner because I know I’ll never be some normal guy you’d get to date. I was afraid of losing you - losing you to him because he was much more stronger than me mentally and he could have taken care of you better, whereas I--” you abruptly cut him off with a kiss, pulling him down so that you wouldn’t have to go up on your tiptoes, but you still done so anyway.

 

The kiss was sweet. Through the kiss, both individuals could taste the love and regret followed by salty tears and slight blood. Minutes later, the sweet and innocent kiss turned into something rough and wild.

 

Jungkook lead you back until your back touched a bare, cold, dirty brick wall; his hands now roaming your sides as your grip around his neck tightened.

The two of you didn’t wanna break apart anytime soon, but due to lack of oxygen there was no other choice. Looking deep into each others eyes, a small laughter broke out from you as you dropped your arms from his neck and circled his waist instead, earning a slight smile from the boy himself.

“Why are you laughing?” Jungkook giggled as he brought his hands up to gently your head, remembering about the bump. He fixed your hair and planted a soft kiss on top of where the hard object came in contact with.

 

“I’m laughing because of you,” you mumbled into his shirt.

 

“Me?”

“Yes, you. My gangster boyfriend.”