Korea~ Luhan Part Two

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time, it was Luhan's turn to drive, and he brought them to his mom's favorite mall in Seoul. He parked the car perfectly close to the mall, in between a large silver Honda Odyssey and a red Nissan. Xiumin looked out the window from the backseat, "Where are we?"

Luhan replied with a smile, "My mom's favorite mall in Seoul."

Chen nodded, "I remember this mall, haha. I used to love the mini playground."

Luhan grinned, "Good, because we are going to find something in the playground."

Xiumin and Chen exchanged glances in confusion, but they still went along with it and got out of the car. Luhan took in the beautiful view inside the mall and smiled, "I missed this place and its smell."

Chen laughed, "Ni shi huan? (You like it?)"

Luhan smiled, "Ni de zhong wen hen hao. (Your Chinese is really good.)"

Chen bowed, "Xie Xie (Thank you)."

The three of them laughed at themselves. Xiumin shook his head at his friends' silliness, and they approached the playground where a fair amount of children were playing on. Xiumin watches a rather tall figure come out from under the slide, in confusion. He chuckles to himself, "Haha, I'm surpised he could fit."

"Who?" Chen asked.

"A really tall guy came from under that long slide," Xiumin replies, pointing at the small area.

Luhan ignores them while searching for something and going around the mini playground many times. Xiumin and Chen follow him in curiousity, finally when they've gone around too many times, Xiumin speaks up.

"What are you looking for, Luhan?" Xiumin asks, worriedly.

"A box that kind of looks like a treasure chest and it is, to me. I just don't remember where it is, due to my accident."

Xiumin and Chen nod and they separate to help Luhan look for the chest. After looking for a little, Xiumin thinks back to where the tall guy crawled out of and decides to check under there. He crawls under the long slide and sees and little lamp and turns it on, revealing a cute chest. Xiumin calls out, "Hey Luhan, I think I found it."

Xiumin pokes out his head so that Chen and Luhan know where he is. Luhan crawls over and so does Chen, surprisingly, they all fit considering they're a little small for their age. Luhan reaches for his necklace on his neck and unlocks the chest with a key while asking XIumin, "How'd you find it?"

"Oh, I just witnessed someone else coming out from here. Have you told someone else where this is?"

Luhan looked inside his box before pausing to think for a moment, "I feel like there was... I think his name was Sehun?"

"Do you think it was him who was here just now?" Xiumin asked.

Luhan kept flipping through his books while Chen looked at his stuffed animals, "Maybe, I don't know. But it's been 14 years already, so I wouldn't be surprised if people have already discovered this place."

Xiumin nodded and looked inside Luhan's chest, discovering snacks and holding them up and without having to look at the expiration date, laughed, "I think we should throw these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter