Luhan's 9th Birthday~

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~After a sleepover at Luhan's house~

Luhan poked a sleeping Sehun and Sehun flinched in surprise at the sudden touch, he groaned, "What do you want?"

Luhan shrugged, "Oh I don't know, many things. Things like a dog, a cat, games or maybe something else you might think of?"

Sehun blinked the sleep out of his eyes and paused for a moment, and then he oh-ed. "Are you on your period?"

Luhan frowned, "No, and how do you even know about periods?"

"Because when my mom's moody, my dad will ask her if she's on her period."

"Yeah, okay. Well, he obviously forgot to mention that boys don't bleed from their butts every month."

"Why would we bleed from our butts every month?'

"We don't."

"...I'm confused."

Luhan sighed, "It's okay, child. You'll understand when you're my age. Now guess what day it is today."

"April 20th."

"Which is?"

"When your mom gave birth to you. Happy birthday, Luhan."

Luhan grinned and hugged Sehun, "Yay! See that's the only answer I needed, we didn't have to go through all that unnecessary stuff."

"Okay, whatever."

"Now go change, because we're gonna go out to the amusement water park celebrate my birhday!"

Sehun nodded while yawning and went to change while Luhan went into the kitchen. When Sehun went into the kitchen, he found Luhan covered in streamers and confetti and Tao and Yixing tickling him. In short, Luhan was a mess, yet he was laughing his head off. Sehun looked to see Suho and Kyungsoo holding a big ice cream cake with nine lit candles on it, while Kris and Kai were sitting on the couch watching a movie. After Sehun peeled Tao and Yixing off of Luhan, Luhan blew out the candles and everyone but the lazy dads cheered. Kyungsoo went up to Luhan and pinched his cheeks, "Aigoo, this little boy is growing up yet is still cuter and the same height as my little Sehunnie."

Sehun stood there shocked, "I'm not cute?"

Luhan ran up to Sehun, hugged him and said, "Sehunnie! It's ok, you're not cute, you're manly and handsome!"

Sehun blushed, "Thanks, Luhannie."

Kyungsoo and Suho squealed at how cute their sons were, while Luhan and Sehun glared at them. Kris and Kai smiled and went back to watching their movie. Luhan turned back to Sehun and pouted while crossng his arms, "So you better not complain! Because I've always wanted to be manly and handsome but I'm stuck with this too-cute face!"

Sehun smiled at Luhan, "I like your face, Luhannie."

Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter