Korea~ Sehun Part Two

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun unlocked his apartment door and stepped in to see that Key and Minho were secretly watching a drama together on the ground in the living room, they were watching intensely, so he silently closed the door behind him and crept behind them to see what drama they were watching. He noticed that the drama they were watching was, "The Scholar who Walks the Night". It was a scene where the woman was having her blood out by her brother/lover. Sehun frowned and bent over to their level, he positioned his face in between their ears and whispered, "Boo."

"AHHH!" They screamed, running out of the living room, while hugging each other and going berserk.

Sehun watched as they made an over-dramatic scene, "It's just me, calm your hair."

"We know! THAT'S WHY WE'RE SOO SCARED! BECAUSE IT'S YOUUU!" They cried togther, wailing and still hugging each other, they went to their room.

Sehun shrugged and picked up on the drama where they left off. He watched every episode that was available since this drama was still on-going. After he was done watching, he decided to go visit his mother who wasn't all that far away. He picked up his coat and called out, "Key, Minho! Do you guys want to come with me to my mom's house?" he paused, to see if there was any reaction, he continued, "She makes good food."

As if on cue, Key and Minho came out casually with their coats on, Minho cleared his throat, "We're ready to go meet your mother to pay our respects, of course. Not to eat good food."

Key nodded, and Sehun shook his head at their foolishness, chuckling, "Sure, okay. Keep telling yourselves that."

While Minho was driving them, Sehun called his mother to tell her that he was coming over with two other friends. They stopped at a grocery store to buy some groceries for Sehun's mother. Minho was getting some vegetables when he saw that someone had dropped something like a card on the ground, he called out, "Hey! You, dropped something."

The blonde male turned around, revealing his lady-like baby face, and went over to get the card from Minho, "Oh, Thank you! I would've been sad if I had lost this."

Minho smiled at him, and turned back to his grocery shopping. He paused for a moment, thinking that the things written on the card were like an address and seemed familiar but he couldn't quite remember since he only had about a second to peek, "Aiyeesh. I can't ever quite remember anything."

Minho dismissed the thought and returned to Sehun wiith the vegetables he bought. The three of them drove off to Kyungsoo's house, and when they got off at the house, Minho sighed, "I haven't been back in about 3 years."

Sehun smiled, "My mom'll be glad to see you, I bet."

They walked into the house, bowing to Sehun's mother, "Anneyoung-ha-se-yo!"

Kyungsoo smiled though tears at Minho and hugged him, "Aiyoo, my Minho is back!"

Minho laughed and hugged her back, "Thanks, second omma, I missed you."

Sehun just watched their interaction, while standing there, shocked, "OMMA! I'm your only true son, though. You hug Minho but not me?"

Kyungsoo replied with a smile, "Hi Sehunnie, welcome to hell."

Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen and Minho whispered to Key, "That's her other side, Satansoo."

Key nodded and cringed at Sehun's shocked exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter