Finally I See You Again

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun spoke first, "Y-you...remember me?"

Luhan blinked, "No. Who are you?"

Sehun frowned, "You just called my name."

"Oh, Sehunnie? That name slipped out of my mouth, unconsciously."

Sehun gave a long look at Luhan, and he saw familiarities in him, he still had that little button nose, twinkling doe eyes. But, his hair was different and in Luhan's eyes was not a look that said oh-hello-old-friend-I-still-remember-you. Sehun tilted his head, "You had an accident when you were little."

Luhan snorted, "You got all that information just by staring at me."

"Yes."

"I have short-term memory. I also lost some of my important memories. Should I recognize you?"

Sehun's heart shattered. His deer couldn't remember him, Sehun sighed. I guess it was meant to be like that, he thought. He smiled sadly, "I guess not. Hi, my name is Sehun."

Luhan brightened up, "And I am Luhan. I feel like I saw you already today."

"The amusement water park."

Luhan 'oh'ed, "Right. Oh yeahhh. Anyways, I gotta get back to my friends. See you."

Luhan walked out of the bathroom. Sehun rubbed his forehead, and muttered, "I doubt you will."

Sehun looked at his face, his eyes blank. He walked out and went to Minho and Key's table.

Minho and Key were laughing and teasing each other while feeding each other noodles. Sehun smiled at the cute sight of his friends, it brought fresh memories of Luhan and him.

~*~

Luhan went to the seat next to Victoria, who smiled an eye smile at him. "Hello Luhan. Did you do some nice self-reflection in the bathroom?"

Luhan scooted farther away from Victoria, and laughed nervously, "Uhhh...yes?"

Victoria continued eating her noodles and smiling, "Clearly, not enough."

Luhan fake smiled and started eating his noodles, when he saw that on the table, next to him, was-

"AHH!!! A BUG! F$@# YOU, VICTORIA!"

Luhan held his bowl of noodles and jumped out of his seat. He had a bug-phobia or whatever it was called (Entomophobia). Victoria didn't know that, but she had guessed that he was scared of bugs with that personality of his. Victoria, on the other hand, was completely unfazed by the bug. She let it crawl on her hand before she chased Luhan with it. Luhan whined, "Jie jie! Stop, please. I'm really sorry!"

Victoria stopped and put her hands on her hips, "Good."

She walked away to put the bug outside. When she reached a nearby plant, she started flinging her hand, violently. She finally let her calm face slide, and let out all her screaming and fear for bugs, "AHHH! I FREAKING TOUCHED A BUG! UGH! HOW WAS THIS FREAKING WORTH IT? NOW I HAVE TO WASH MY HANDS TEN TIMES!"

While Victoria was busy crying outside, Luhan was making his way over back to the table, when he tripped. Don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter