14 years later~ Luhan

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walked out of his room but felt like he was forgetting something, he's been feeling like that ever since...when was it again? Luhan shrugged and went to the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast. Right then, the doorbell rang~DING DONG! Luhan walked to the door in surprise that someone would be over at this early moment and opened the door to find Suho, smiling, "Oh my dear baby! How've you been?"

Luhan smiled, "I've been good, mama. What are you doing here?"

Suho glared at Luhan, "Is that how you react to your kind mother paying a visit and," she pulled out a bag of groceries, "I'm going to make sure you don't starve."

Suho walked into Luhan's kitchen and immediately set to work, Luhan laughed at his mother's silliness and locked the door. He didn't live with his family anymore since he started going to college and had work, but he still paid them visits since they were only about an hour away. He sat down and watched as his mother spooned sauces into a soup and started cooking the rice. He's always loved watching his mother work her motherly cooking skills, at least he thinks. "So have you been having flashbacks or anything?" Suho said, interrupting Luhan's thoughts.

"Hmm? No, I'm just having remembering problems," Luhan said, as Suho laid out the side dishes in front of him.

"Oh," Suho sighed.

"But I always feel like I'm forgetting something important," he said.

"Well, since that's been happening ever since the accident then it's normal."

Luhan nodded. He looked to his mother, "Can you remind me what happened again? I still can't remember."

Luhan was told the story of his accident so many times that if someone else had been told that many times, they'd remember it by heart. But, Luhan's brain refuses to remember anything important sometimes. Suho set the food in front of Luhan, pulling him out of his thoughts. Suho nodded solemnly, agreeing to tell Luhan his story once again. She began where Luhan was around 9 at the time and his father had been offered a higher position at his job, but it was at a different branch far away from Seoul. One day, on the morning of Sehun and Luhan's last playdate before he moved, Luhan got into a car accident when a hired driver was driving him to Sehun's house. Luhan had been driven to the closest hospital to the ER and he didn't have any severe injuries except that he suffered slight memory loss, and then he had to be transferred to a different hospital concerning the brain. Sehun and his parents visited when they could but Luhan was not conscious, and then after Luhan had recovered for a while, they moved to the place where Kris's new job was located at, China.

When Suho finished her story, Luhan had finished his breakfast as well and was looking at her, nodding in understanding. Suho ruffled his hair and kissed the top of his head, and set to clearing the table. Luhan began washing he dishes and a thought sprung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter