Kyungsoo and Suho~ 10 years ago~

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~10 years before Luhan's 8th Birthday~

 "Hey Kyungsoo! Walk with me?"

Kyungsoo turned around and saw Suho walking towards her and nodded happily. They were wearing their school uniform that consisted of a skirt and shirt with a little tie, Suho had her shoulder-length hair down and Kyungsoo had her long black hair up in a ponytail. They were just at the gates of the high school, and they saw their crushes about  5 yards from their right. Suho looked at Kyungsoo at the same time that she turned to look at her and they giggled at their synchronization. Suho smiled mischievously,"Oh my Kyungoo, when are you ever going to talk to him?"

Kyungsoo blushed at the mere thought of just talking to HIM. Suho rolled her eyes at her and stopped her best friend when they were close to entering the school, she turned around and put her hands on Kyungsoo's shoulders. 

"You know you're never going to know unless you talk to him, right?" Suho flicked her glance to Kyungoo's wrist.

Kyungsoo sighed and nodded, rolling her sleeves up to observe her wrist where the heart was imprinted on it, never coming off. Whileas, Suho smiled while looking behind Kyungoo's shoulders at something someone, and suddenly abandoned Kyungsoo and ran inside the school, closing the doors behind her and holding on to them so that Kyungsoo couldn't open them. Kyungsoo noticed the situation and rolled down her sleeves while running to open the doors, "SUHO! Open this right now, young lady!"

Suho just stuck her tongue out while smirking and looking behind Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo turned around and saw...her crush, Chanyeol behind her with a blush on his face and nervously scratching the back of his neck. Kyungsoo immediately felt heat rush to her cheeks and her heart beating at a rapid rate.

"Um, Greetings. Uh, Chanyeol."

"Haha, Hi Kyungsoo. You don't have to be so formal you know."

Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly and an awkward silence took over for what felt like centuries. 

To break the awkward silence, Kyungsoo asked, "So, what time is it?" 

"It's around 6 minutes until our first class starts since we were kind of early."

"Ok, cool."

Then the awkward silence came over again while students were pouring into the school and they were just standing there for what looked like no reason. Suddenly-

"Kyungsoo? Uh, I have something to tell you."

Kyungsoo looked up at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter