14 years later~ Sehun

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!"

Minho turned around to find Sehun running towards him from a distance away. Minho smiled and waved, "Bbali, Bbali! (Hurry up!)"

"I...ran...too...fast..." Sehun said, after catching up to Minho.

Minho laughed and pat Sehun on the back while ruffling his hair, "It's ok, it was worth it though right?"

Sehun slapped his hand away, "Ya! Stop it, I'm not a little kid."

Minho chuckled, "Sure you aren't."

Sehun rolled his eyes and walked towards the school, taking in the enormous size.

Minho smiled, "I guess you deserve a tour, don't ya? We have an extra 10 minutes anyways."

Sehun snorted, "I deserve more than that but sure."

Minho walked ahead without Sehun, leaving him behind. Sehun looked at Minho, confused and ran up to him, "I thought you were gonna give me a tour."

Minho looked at Sehun, "Ah, yes. But, on one condition. Smile sweetly and ask me nicely."

Sehun awkwardly smiled and asked, "Hyung, will you please give me a tour and introduce me to some people?"

Minho stretched and sculpted Sehun's face into what he thought looked like a genuine smile. He proudly exclaimed, "There! Now keep that there and say, 'Oppa! Will you give me a tour around the university? I'll give you a kiss!' and add a flirty wink at the end."

Sehun's artificial smile disappeared and he walked away, "No, I refuse to go beyond that border. Plus, it's your loss, I know you want to give me a tour."

Minho pouted and matched his pace with Sehun's when he caught up to him. Minho giggled, "You know me so well don't you, oppa?"

"Shut up or I'll slap that stupid smile off your face."

Minho laughed and intertwined his arm with Sehun's, "Okay I'll give you a tour. Now to the beautiful Health classroom we go, even if you aren't taking that class! Because you, young man, deserve a nice sight on the first day at a univeristy!"

After a long tour, Minho finally dropped Sehun at his class when it was time.

"Have fun, newbie!" Minho said, and blowed a kiss at Sehun to piss him off.

Sehun rolled his eyes and went inside his classroom. There were a lot of people he knew, like Amber, Sulli, Krystal, Myungsoo (but his nickname was L) and Sungjong. He took a seat between the guys and girls he knew, earning a pat on the back from Myungsoo who smiled at him, "Hey, how's your first day so far?"

Sehun just nodded and said good. The rest of the day was boring and at the end he went to have lunch with Minho, Key, Sungjong and Myungsoo at a bubble tea place nearby. Sehun ordered a bubble tea, and for some reason he was thinking, I wonder if someone else in this world is drinking the same exact bubble tea as me? Minho snapped him out of his thoughts, by introducing him to Key.

"Hey Key meet Sehun, Sehun's about two to three years younger than us, and isn't he such a cuties?" Minho laughed while squeezing Sehun's cheeks.

Sehun frowned, he remembered hearing that somewhere but he couldn't quite place the thought. He pinched minho's cheeks, "Stop, yung or else I'll tickle you in your sensitive area

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter