Korea~ Sehun and Luhan Part Two

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The people whose names were called, looked at the source of the voice. Onew's eyes brightened up, "Minho!"

Minho ran over to them with Key behind him and smiled, "Aish, you little boys. What are you guys up to?"

Taemin completely ignored Minho and danced his way over to Key, taking his hands, "Keyyyyyyy! I missed you! It's been so long since Minho took you away from me."

Key laughed and flicked Taemin's head,  "Aigoo, it wasn't me, it was your little Jonghyun and my university."

Taemin rubbed his head, and scowled, "Hmph! Onew's still better at flicking heads than you. Oh yeah, and your Seoul Unversity. How's that?"

Key smiled, "It's good, and we have someone new, too."

Then Key remembered Sehun, he groaned, "AISH! THAT LITTLE KID, I WILL DESTROY HIM AND HIS BELOVED BULBASAUR PLUSHIE!"

Minho laughed nervously and led Key away, "Sorry guys! We have to go find Sehunnieeee!"

Minho let Key go on, before turning around to stick his tongue out at Taemin and then running off. Taemin clenched his fists and said through gritted teeth, "My fingers...won't uncurl."

Then Taemin thinks for a second, Sehunnie? That sounds familiar. But, little did he know that one other person next to him, was thinking the same thing. Luhan lost his thoughts after Victoria nudged him, "Hey, you wanna leave, now? With the others, as well?"

Luhan nodded, and turned to Xiumin, "Hyung, you wanna go, now?"

Xiumin shrugged, "Sure, leggooo."

Xiumin wrapped his arm around Chen's and dragged him away, towards the exit of the park. Luhan walked back to Victoria, who had convinced her friends to leave with her. Victoria put her arm around his shoulders and smiled, "Shall we feast on jajangmyeon?"

Luhan's eyes sparkled as he looked up at her, "C-could we really?"

Victoria hugged him while shaking him and walking, "AH! You're so adorableeee! MY TREAT!"

Luhan smiled and skipped with Victoria to the cars.

~*~

When they all arrived at the jajangmyeon restaurant, Victoria took a seat next to Luhan and giggled at his anticipation for the jajangmyeon. Luna and Onew were excitedly talking about their upcoming singing competition while Taemin and Jonghyun were on their phones, most likely texting each other. Chen and Xiumin were giggling about something and ordering food from the waitress. Victoria fiddled with her napkin, making origami, "I heard this place is really great."

Luhan nodded, while watching her fold her napkin into a swan, "I missed the dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter