Korea~ Luhan Part Three

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Luhan woke to a nice smell coming from the kitchen. He sat up and stretched, eliminating the ache he got from sleeping on the sofa with his two friends. Luhan put on his cute fluffy slippers that he bought yesterday and found Chen cooking bacon, and Xiumin making eggs and toast. He smiled through his swollen eyes and backhugged both of them, taking them by suprise. Xiumin laughed, "Good morning to you, too."

Luhan rested his head on Xiumin's shoulder and hugged him while watching him cook  then after a little, he switched to Chen and watched him cook. After a few minutes, Xiumin and Chen were done cooking and had set everyone's plate down on the table. Luhan poured orange juice for Chen and himself, and milk for Xiumin. They ate while planning what they were going to do that day, Luhan suggested, "Amusement/Water park tomorrow?"

Xiumin and Chen grinned, and Chen nodded, "That sounds like fun."

Luhan decided, "Okay, so the amusement/water park it is, and I'll go buy more groceries when we're done eating, okay?"

Xiumin replied, "Okay, and I need a new swimsuit so Chen can come with me to go choose one."

Luhan smiled and they all agreed, they finished their breakfast and Luhan washed all the dishes while Xiumin and Chen went out. Luhan grabbed his wallet and went out the door, walking to the grocery store nearby. He brought his list of things to buy and checked them off as he went, last was vegetables so he went there, picking up some radish for kimchi. A man came over to him, "Hey! You, dropped something."

Luhan turned around and went over to get the card from the nice man, "Oh, Thank you! I would've been sad if I had lost this."

The man nodded and went off as Luhan put the card into his wallet, searching for vegetables again. Luhan got all the things they needed and went to pay, when he was done paying, he saw the man who gave him back his card, walking off. Luhan wanted to get his name but it was too late, the man had walked into his silver Honda Odyssey with a blonde driving who must've been his friend. Luhan saw that the stern face, with cold, blank eyes was familiar, was he perhaps...Sehun? And why was the car so familiar as well? Luhan thought to himself. He decided he needed to ask his friends if they had noticed the car before. Luhan walked back to his apartment while texting Xiumin,

From: Luhannie

To: Baozi

Hey I'm done shopping where r u guys? I'm almost home

too. Tell me when you guys get home, k? I'll be online buying

our amusement park tickets and then printing them out. Bye.

~

Luhan was about to walk across the street when he noticed a car approaching and he immediately cringed, waiting until the car had long passed. He breathed a sigh of relief and walked across to where his apartment was and he unlocked the door and walked in, closing the door behind him. He noticed that Xiumin and Chen weren't home because their shoes weren't there. Luhan set the bags down, and checked his phone, seeing that a text had come in.

From: Baozi

To: Luhannie

We're done shopping, too! We're on our way home. Be there in 5

minutes! Sry if we make u wait! :) Love u! Don't be too lonely haha.

~

Luhan put his phone into his pocket and went to his laptop and turned it on. He bought the tickets online and printed them out using the printer that the landlord had left there for them to use, just in case. Luhan placed them all in his wallet and the door opened revealing Chen and Xiumin with their swimsuits already on, they looked so cute together. Luhan smiled at his compatible friends and teased, "Awww you guys are too cute together! I wish I could find my one and only faster, too!"

Xiumin laughed his lopsided laugh, "Don't be jealous, Luhannie. I bet your one and only will be a guy too, since you look prettier than any of the girls I've met."

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter