Sehun and Luhan~ As Kids

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months after Luhan had met Sehun, as a child~

Luhan grabbed a box of pocky and held it up for Sehun, Tao and Yixing, "This will be the punishment for the whoever loses."

Sehun and Tao nodded, and Yixing...stared. Sehun looked at the box of pocky, confused, "What is the punishment?"

Luhan smiled in his evil, yet innocent way, "Two people will lose, and they have to take a piece of pocky and two people will eat it to the middle, leaving two cm."

Sehun nodded in understanding, and Luhan hollered while ing the pocky in the air, "LET US BEGIN!"

Luhan smiled, "I'll be with Tao!"

Sehun nodded and smiled his unique smile at Yixing and Yixing giggled, while playing with Sehun's cheeks. Luhan walked over to Yixing and slapped his hands gently, "Only I can do that to Sehunnie!"

Sehun blushed slightly and turned away, not letting Luhan's hand get anywhere near his cheeks. Luhan pouted, but walked back to Tao, "Okay, shall we start pictionary?"

Luhan handed everyone a drawing pad and a pencil, and they sat in the living room with the box cards naming the things they wanted to draw.. 

~Pictionary is where you get a card and try to get your team member to guess what you're drawing~

Luhan drew a card from the box and it said, Deer. Luhan smiled a toothy grin at Tao and pointed at himself and winked. Tao smiled, knowingly, since he love calling Luhan, Deer Han. Luhan started drawing and Tao shouted, "Deer!"

Luhan "yay"ed and high-fived Tao, while sticking his tongue out at Yixing who drew a card that said, Unicorn. Yixing squealed and got to drawing a perfect unicorn, it was too cute for a 6 year-old to draw and everyone's jaw dropped.

Sehun answered, "Unicorn?"

Yixing smiled and kissed his unicorn drawing, "I don't know who wanted to draw this, but I love unicorns, too!"

Sehun blushed furiously and put his head down, not wanting to admit his childish-ness. Tao picked a card that said, Panda. Tao drew a somewhat similar thing to a panda and Luhan guessed correctly. Yixing piped up, "I was the one who worte Panda!"

Next up was Sehun, who got a card that said, Wind. He started drawing and drew a tornado, Yixing looked confused, "Tornado?"

Sehun shook his head and drew a cloud blowing wind.

Yixi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter